i know i'm going to get flamed for this but....

smackie

each college qb comes with question marks...

derek anderson is proving himself every week and its at the nfl level.

will it cost the falcons a draft pick? yes, it will.....the falcons would have to give up there 1st round pick which more than likely would be a "top 5" pick.

will it cost the falcons money? well obviously.....the browns have to be extremely happy with anderson but they also have brady quinn whom they have invested a draft pick and money as well. falcons will have to make anderson a pretty sweet offer to keep browns from matching - and browns still may match.....

anderson is the "real deal" and he is very tall and goes vertical on his passing game (unlike "horizontal joey")

i know most of you will hate this idea and i am not married to it - but i think it at least bares consideration.

i don't think anyone's really against derek anderson. more so the fact that we'd have to give up an early round pick for him. a third, maybe even a second round pick for him, and i don't know about you, but i'd really rather draft someone else instead of risking a draft pick being taken away from us. if it were a third, i'd say maybe, but they will most likely target one of our seconds... which for me, i really don't want to give up right now considering the amount of problems in our offensive line and the number of sleepers in the offensive tackle position in the second/third round.

i will say that derek anderson is a very solid quarterback, and i think he's up there in terms of accuracy with the best of the league right now, and i'd say he's got to be the biggest surprise this year. i'm curious to know what the browns decide to do with brady quinn though considering they haven't even given him a shot yet.

i would love to have anderson, ive watched a few of his games this year and he is the real deal. i would be willing to give up a second this year and a first next year (which would be hopefully a mid to late pick). if we could get a qb like him and use our first round pick to get a good lineman i think we would be contenders in the nfc right away.

i don't think anyone's really against derek anderson. more so the fact that we'd have to give up an early round pick for him. a third, maybe even a second round pick for him, and i don't know about you, but i'd really rather draft someone else instead of risking a draft pick being taken away from us. if it were a third, i'd say maybe, but they will most likely target one of our seconds... which for me, i really don't want to give up right now considering the amount of problems in our offensive line and the number of sleepers in the offensive tackle position in the second/third round.

laugh.gif a third, maybe a second.

cle is considering franchising him, because they feel he is worth more than the 1st and 3rd tender (highest rfa tender). also, w/ the franchise tag they dont have to be put in a situation where they either trade him or match the deal.

laugh.gif a third, maybe a second.

cle is considering franchising him, because they feel he is worth more than the 1st and 3rd tender (highest rfa tender). also, w/ the franchise tag they dont have to be put in a situation where they either trade him or match the deal.

which is strange all the way around when we remember back to the start of the season. they couldn't pick between frye and anderson. so, the fact that frye was worth a sixth while anderson is worth at least a first and a third is....odd. strange things happen in an nfl season.

which is strange all the way around when we remember back to the start of the season. they couldn't pick between frye and anderson. so, the fact that anderson was worth a sixth while anderson is worth at least a first and a third is....odd. strange things happen in an nfl season.

and quinn made them both look silly in pre-season play. anderson actually looked like the worst of the 3.