2a. if he comes out, he will be drafted in the top 10

2b. that would be ok with me

3. he is always hurt he can be got much later

1) brian brohm qb 6'3" 225 louisville

2a) michael oher ot 6'5" 323 mississippi

2b) philip wheeler ilb 6'1" 234 georgia tech

3) will arnold og 6'3" 320 lsu

1) agree

2a) agree very much (he might be gone though)

2b) i like wheeler, but if brandon spikes (uf) is still available, take him. we need a big linebacker.

3) agree

i am a big fan of wheeler, but i don't know if he can play mlb in the nfl. he is undersized and is more of a outside lb in the nfl. i see him dropping a bit because he doesn't have the measurables that scouts love in linebacker prospects. he still should be a solid lb in the nfl.

1) brian brohm qb 6'3" 225 louisville

2a) michael oher ot 6'5" 323 mississippi

2b) philip wheeler ilb 6'1" 234 georgia tech

3) will arnold og 6'3" 320 lsu

i wouldn't be mad at all if that were to end up being our draft for day one.

brian brohm is going to be a stud in our system, and he's going to take a lot less time to develop than any other quarterback in this draft. at this point of our franchise, we're going to need a quarterback that can step in as soon as possible while still keeping the team fresh and young.

michael oher in the second round is highly unlikely. however, it is possible considering there will be more offensive tackles to declare after this college season who, no one can really deny, are more nfl-ready than michael oher. sorry to say, but i don't think oher's developed fully yet, and he's still got a lot of room to improve, but if i were to sit a rookie tackle out, i would honestly say i would sit oher to make sure he's got all the kinks out of his system and that he's fully ready to tackle the nfl career. however, i don't expect oher to sit if we were to draft him considering the talent we have at the left tackle position. i would say we will definetly start him right away just like blalock did because no one could fill in for the left guard spot. and i think petrino starts all of his rookies as soon as possible, so whether or not oher is fully ready for the nfl or isn't ready, it doesn't matter. good pick.

philip wheeler is a decent linebacker, but i'm hoping that there would be other linebackers available when we pick someone at this spot like jonathan goff or beau bell (did i get his name right?) from unlv. however, wheeler's a very strong, solid linebacker who's got the speed and skill to really take brooking's spot in the lineup.

i haven't been paying attention much to will arnold this year along with the offensive guard position (until the later rounds), so i can't say whether or not this pick is the greatest. however, you did take care of the offensive guard position by adding a big body (to make the interior line much better), and it would solidify our offensive line when we get someone as big as arnold anchoring some of its dead weight. i haven't been following lsu until recently. i've only had one or two good looks at arnold, and he's very powerful.

and by the way, we should all be getting used to referring to day one as only the first and second rounds. remember, the nfl made plenty of key changes in the nfl draft. for example, teams only get 10 minutes to draft in the first round, and day one would only consist of two rounds.

1. Jake Long LT MI

2a Ali Highsmith OLB LSU

2b Felix Jones or Steve Slaton

3. Say what you want... You can't break every record and suck! Colt Brennen.

For good mesure take Brandon Coutu at the end of the draft. Maybe don't draft a qb at all and let Joey play next year since we have him and fat boy under contract for 2 apiece. Then Draft Matt Stafford.