woodson is the better qb in the draft

boleg911

woodson better than any other qb in the draft.he carries the team.a team that has no defense in the sec.matt ryan is in a cupcake conferences,throwing more interception then any other first round qb.brohm had a torrible year,his arm strength is weak and they play no body.what you think?

woodson better than any other qb in the draft.he carries the team.a team that has no defense in the sec.matt ryan is in a cupcake conferences,throwing more interception then any other first round qb.brohm had a torrible year,his arm strength is weak and they play no body.what you think?

people know i'am right

the big knock on woodson is that he isn't aware of the rush around him. he doesn't judge the time well and will stand around longer than the blocking will allow. this leads to the fumbles, as was apparent in the game against tenn this weekend.

and on a team like atl right now, where we haven't gotten our o-line set yet, and we still allow a lot of sacks....

that all being said, i still like woodson, but i'd take a guy like ryan first, or even colt brennan.

woodson is so stiff in the pocket. his delivery isn't particularly quick. i don't even think he has a great arm. but....he is a good decision maker.

career back up in my opinion.

i like him more than you do. i think he can be a starter who will make a team a playoff contender on a yearly basis, but his inability to throw accurately while moving concerns me. a moving pocket is a fact of life in the nfl, and that seems to be his fatal flaw. i like pretty much everything else about his game.

this is brohm's best year, statistically..and he has an awful team. if you want to talk about carrying a ######ing team, look no further than brian brohm.

brohm had a torrible year,his arm strength is weak and they play no body.what you think?

wtf are you talking about? do you even watch college football? this has been brohm's best year and doesn't have near the talent around him that he did last year (not to mention a better coach).

and brohm has a weak arm? lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first off, after this post, i kind of feel bad for you.

you talk about woodson having no defense? louisville is horrible this year. their secondary is ranked up in the 100s. they also have no dependable running backs. nothing like little for uk at least. this is one of brohm best years. and he has a weak arm? wow. did you even watch him play?

i never really said woodson wasn't mobile, but after that sack he took on the failed 2 pt yesterday, i realized he cannot move well.

you can't go wrong with woodson or brohm

but it would be better to get oher with ainge

qb in the 2nd!

first off, after this post, i kind of feel bad for you.

you talk about woodson having no defense? louisville is horrible this year. their secondary is ranked up in the 100s. they also have no dependable running backs. nothing like little for uk at least. this is one of brohm best years. and he has a weak arm? wow. did you even watch him play?

i never really said woodson wasn't mobile, but after that sack he took on the failed 2 pt yesterday, i realized he cannot move well.

ray rice

i like brohm because of his consistency. i don't want to draft a qb just because they have more "upside," give me a qb that has been consistently good throughout his college career.
wtf are you talking about? do you even watch college football? this has been brohm's best year and doesn't have near the talent around him that he did last year (not to mention a better coach).

and brohm has a weak arm? lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/thread

ainge is 3-0 against your dawgs. again he has never lost to the dawgs. lets just say you have a hate for him that is behind your thinking!!

no, that has nothing to do w/it.

i've watched him for all 4 years and he has no arm strength, lacks mental toughness, folds under pressure(see uk game), and has focus issues.

if you don't believe me, ask jidady, who's a huge ut fan, about ainge. he'll repeat the same things i just did but he'll go into more detail.

ainge is 3-0 against your dawgs. again he has never lost to the dawgs. lets just say you have a hate for him that is behind your thinking!!

i like ainge too, around the 2nd or 3rd round, but what he does against the dawgs is irrelevant. what he does on sunday if we select him is what i'm concerned with.

celtik