if dmac is on the board and we take brohm i will

KingPickles

dmac is going to be the best thing next year

we don't need a qb period until we get the ol fixed. dmcfad would be a good addition but once again, if you can't block what's the use. that's like investing installing an expensive kitchen in your house before you patch a gaping hole in your roof over the kitchen.

it's also funny that every year there's 3-4 franchise qb and 1-2 franchise rb in the draft.

well, if we are gonna get him then we need to lose every game from here on out otherwise we won't get him if we win 5 games.

we could lose out, end up with the 3 wins we have now and still not get dmac. but let's see. who is likely to pick ahead of us?

1. miami for sure

2. san fran no doubt since they won't win another game

3. st louis - they should win a couple more and pass us

4. jets should beat miami this week or so we better hope, otherwise the jets will be picking ahead of us. if they win, maybe their strength of schedule will have them picking behind us

5. oakland is a pretty good bet to lose out also unless they can beat kc this weekend, but don't expect that in kc.

so, at the very best, we'll be picking 4th behind miami, san fran and oakland. i don't see miami taking a rb having brown and williams. don't see them taking ol either or qb with beck waiting in the wings. san fran has gore, but that doesn't mean they'll shy away from dmac. oakland has a couple rbs and michael bush, but he's never taken a snap in the nfl. i'd say though that oakland will go either wr, ol or defense.

it should be interesting. if we win another game, which could happen, then we could be picking in the teens (12th-14th). wow, what a shot that would be. there are some really bad 4 win teams out there, and probably half of them will still have four wins at the end of the year.

celtik

with all the obssession on these boards over mcfadden, it just makes it clear that the same fans that were vick groupies would be worshipping the ground mcfadden walks on. i'd rather not see the falcons mb turned into the obssess over mcfadden mb. i hope somebody else gets him. i can understand if the falcons took him, given the chance, though.

so this season has been going great so far? we aren't actually last or close to last in all offensive categories? that is just an illusion huh? you can't see the forrest for the trees. and you have the nerve to call the vick fans delusional...

part of the reason this season is bad is because the falcons found out in augest that thier starting qb would not be playing this season because he pleaded guilty to multiple felony charges.

wouldn't really matter seeing as how we don't have a line anywhere near minnys now would it?

ok, if games are won by great ol, then why is minn only 4-6? adrian peterson for them is like vick to us.....they both hide the problems and won't exploit them.

adrian is a beast as well as chester taylor. and if you see most of the plays they run they are usually on the outside of the line or tosses.

if mfadd is not available then you draft jake long in the first, another ol first pick in the 2nd round and rb/dl/db for the 2nd pick in the 2nd round

(mind you, we should sign derek anderson.)

i'd love to have him too, but if we took brohm over him, i wouldn't be upset for long. when it comes right down to it, we need help across the board, but qb is our biggest need skill position, even more than a rb, so it would make more sense to go with brohm, so i wouldn't be upset about it. and then we better get a couple olmen right after that. and i'm not a brohm fan.

celtik