where do you find your scouting reports on the nfl draft prospects and such?

Libid21

just wondering. i've been looking at a few sites recently and most of them have been inactive for some reason. i don't want to buy anything, but i do know that nfldraftscout or whatever it's called offers some good bang for the buck, but i think the free membership will do. so right now i'm going to nfl draft countdown, gbn report, and sometimes nfl draft scout because sometimes google directs me there.

whatever happened to scouts,inc.? i know they merged with espn, but i can't even find one scouting report on one college football player on that site. i have insider for espn too.

its still a little early to find any real substance. i have just made it a point to look up the prospects on any team that i have watched this year. i like nfldc a lot, and i found a really cool video site last year that had a bunch of film on every prospect... but this year i am just waiting for all the sites to begin updating.

its still a little early to find any real substance. i have just made it a point to look up the prospects on any team that i have watched this year. i like nfldc a lot, and i found a really cool video site last year that had a bunch of film on every prospect... but this year i am just waiting for all the sites to begin updating.

the video site belonged to sports illustrated. i think i remember, anyway...

here is a direct link to the scouts, inc. stuff if you want to bookmark it.

http://sports-ak.espn.go.com/nfl/draft08/index

wow, i always had that bookmarked, but i never knew it was the new scouts, inc. tongue.gif

i thought if scouts, inc. actually had a site, it would say scouts inc. all over the top or something. i don't know, heh. thanks anyway. biggrin.gif