a lot of very good ots in this draft we can get from rd 2 threw rd 4

Draftnut57

look at all the rookie ol that went down around the league this year , mostly ots , you can't hardly thorw them out there their first year , even the best ones can't handle it. so we need to 1st sign all we can in facy , then if we have to trade for one also. then get the two best deals at ot position in the draft and i have decided we are not getting one in the first but the draft has a lot of good talent at ot position this year all the way into the 4th rd. we must draft a future qb even thou i think joey has done very good considering the worst line in the nfl , you can't blame him , i want him as our qb untill we can grome our rookie brohm of ryan , which ever it may be . but i think it is 3 to 1 most likly brohm.

another thing i have just about decided that 2 players i would love to have badly will not be had because they most likly will be gone ,rb stewart and ot oher , therefor i think we should get our qb with that first and then take 2 ots and a dt with those 3 picks we haev in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. heres some ot's i really like in the 2nd and 3rd rounds to concider .

1.jake long........................................6-7, 305 5.05 michigan

2.*michael oher..................................6-5, 325 5.30 mississippi

3.*ryan clady....................................6-5, 320 5.25 boise state

3.sam baker......................................6-5, 308 5.20 southern california

4.*alex boone....................................6-7, 315 5.15 ohio state

5.*phil loadholt*******2nd rd ****** 6-7, 350 5.40 oklahoma

6.gosder cherilus...............................6-6, 320 5.25 boston college

7.heath benedict******2nd rd ****** 6-6, 320 5.00 newberry

8.chris williams..................................6-6, 315 5.20 vanderbilt

9.tony hills........................................6-6, 305 5.25 texas (x)

10.john greco********2nd rd ****** 6-5, 320 5.30 toledo

11.king dunlap...................................6-8, 310 5.05 auburn

12.duane brown.................................6-5, 305 4.95 virginia tech

13.jeff otah**********2nd rd ****** 6-6, 340 5.40 pittsburgh

14.kirk barton********3rd rd *******6-5, 310 5.30 ohio state

15.barry richardson***3rd rd *******6-6, 345 5.45 clemson ©

get two of these ots with 2 of our 3 picks we have in the 2nd and 3rd rounds then take either dt demorrio pressley or dt kentwan balmer with the one of those 3 picks . you will not find a top team in the nfl without a good ol and dl , and the dl is far more important than anybody reallizes.

the one i want above all others. if we get him and at least one other dominant olinemen in the draft and combine them with a big bruising back our running game will be insane.

2..*michael oher..................................6-5, 325 5.30 mississippi

i feel like he is a close second behind long

i would love him i think he is the most refined as far as having potential to be a great lt; however, the only way i would want him is to trade down.

3.sam baker......................................6-5, 308 5.20 southern california

he is good but he doesn't fit our scheme.

i havn't seen much of him...

i think he is a beast, but i really doubt he comes out this year. he would be insane to. i think he has potential to be a all pro rt

another solid rt prospect.

don't really know much about him, i hope they show him at the combine. i hear he could possibly play lt, but i also hear a lot of conflicting reports saying he will play guard... so you never know.

i think you should have him higher on your list. i think he has great lt potential. i would pick him up in the second if we miss out on long or oher.

behind clady i think he is the best pure lt in this draft. he is hurt so there is no telling where he will fall. if he could pack on some weight i would love him.

i don't know too much about him.

don't know too much about him... i thought he was predicted to be a guard

don't know too much about him.

i love the potential here. i think he should be up there with loadholt. i would seriously take him in the second.

i really do not want him. every time i have seen him play he plays like a fat slob that owuld be an average guard at the next level.

i agree, i can't see any reason not to grab the ot in the 2nd round. people act like we'd be neglecting the offensive line in the 2nd round, but it's still very high quality talent. two 2nd round offensive linemen (blalock) on our line is still worlds better than what we have had the past two years. then we just have to work on replacing forney, then mcclure, and finally weiner in that order. i just can't wait until the senior bowl so we can figure out which one of these quarterbacks wants to be the first taken. i still like woodson though.

i agree, i can't see any reason not to grab the ot in the 2nd round. people act like we'd be neglecting the offensive line in the 2nd round, but it's still very high quality talent. two 2nd round offensive linemen (blalock) on our line is still worlds better than what we have had the past two years. then we just have to work on replacing forney, then mcclure, and finally weiner in that order. i just can't wait until the senior bowl so we can figure out which one of these quarterbacks wants to be the first taken. i still like woodson though.

well it won't be ainge.

don't get ahead of yourself. you've counted 4 junior that may not come out. dunlap is rated a 2nd round pick based on what??? he has not played well, i even think he ha been benched. hill has a broken fibula so he will have to prove he is healthy.

these are not my ratings , i just picked these up on a fairly good draft site and they are suposed to be up to daite , i just put in the ots im interested in. the players i put what rd they should go in and the only ones i know a little about are the ones i like. not sure about dunlap at all ,just the ones i marked.

the one i want above all others. if we get him and at least one other dominant olinemen in the draft and combine them with a big bruising back our running game will be insane.

2..*michael oher..................................6-5, 325 5.30 mississippi

i feel like he is a close second behind long

i would love him i think he is the most refined as far as having potential to be a great lt; however, the only way i would want him is to trade down.

he is good but he doesn't fit our scheme.

i havn't seen much of him...

i think he is a beast, but i really doubt he comes out this year. he would be insane to. i think he has potential to be a all pro rt

another solid rt prospect.

don't really know much about him, i hope they show him at the combine. i hear he could possibly play lt, but i also hear a lot of conflicting reports saying he will play guard... so you never know.

i think you should have him higher on your list. i think he has great lt potential. i would pick him up in the second if we miss out on long or oher.

behind clady i think he is the best pure lt in this draft. he is hurt so there is no telling where he will fall. if he could pack on some weight i would love him.

i don't know too much about him.

don't know too much about him... i thought he was predicted to be a guard

i love the potential here. i think he should be up there with loadholt. i would seriously take him in the second.

i really do not want him. every time i have seen him play he plays like a fat slob that owuld be an average guard at the next level.

that's pretty neat , loadholt and otah are my favorite of the ones i pointed out as well , the reason why i post it was becuase i was thinking about making a new mock with those 2 in the 2nd round with brohm in the first and dt pressley in the 3rd but i thought , naah , i'll just get some opinions since it is so early to do mocks ,

joe thomas is looking great in his rookie campaign. you act like all highly picked ots last year are hurt or sucking. last i checked 3/4 of them look great, despite only 1/4 of them isn't injured.

no , i'm not knocking the first round picks , i know most of them are better than the ots that go latter , that's normal . the point i try to make is that you can get somtimes just as good ots in the 2nd round , i could go back and show some illustrations .

plus we can't afford to take ot with our first pick when we need a future starting qb , i happen to think joey could get the job done with a good ol but since we are drafting so high , this is the year to at least get the future qb to let him grow into the job and be ready if our #2 went down .

it all depends on if we pick up anyone in fa... if the falcons sign locklear/starks/dorsey in the off season, why would we draft 2 high ot's? another in the 4th might be ideal for a backup, but not a 2nd...

my reason may not sound to good , but it usually happens the best we can do and that is that if we pick up 2 in facy and draft 2 which dose make 4 , 2 of them probably will not make it and we must make sure this problem is corrected or it want matter who the qb or rb or wrs are . you have to remember , we have the worst ol in the nfl. and our tow starters are just about over the hill.

here are some fas that we shold get , these top two especially.

max starks, ufa, pittsburgh steelers

starks is young and massive, and another pittsburgh player that may leave the steel city. he s 25 and is listed at 6 7 while weighing 337 pounds. his size and age will make him a desired player on many team s list. a top tier tackle will always garner interest and starks may lead the free agent class at the spot because of the high level of play he has shown on the field.

floyd womack, ufa, seattle seahawks

a big, experienced guard, womack could get a decent offer from any team missing out on a top tier target like faneca. if womack isn t the outright starter in seattle this season, look for him to find work elsewhere with an expanded role guaranteed.

other free agent offensive linemen

og rick demulling ufa indianapolis colts

ot nat dorsey ufa cleveland browns

ot trai essex rfa pittsburgh steelers

og chris kemoeatu rfa pittsburgh steelers

ot sean locklear ufa seattle seahawks

og brian rimpf rfa baltimore ravens

ot todd steussie ufa st. louis rams

og keydrick vincent ufa baltimore ravens

og fred weary ufa houston texans

ot travelle wharton ufa carolina panthers

i'm not a hills fan and i don';t think he fits our scheme with his size.

i like hills game though. he is only 305, but he could get bigger. since his injury i have cooled on him some myself.

i am really starting to like boone though. usually not much risk in top tier osu linemen either.

rumor is boone is going to ride this osu season into the draft while his stock is high.

i have watch alot of the ole miss games and michael oher is a overal better prospect at the tackle posistion than jake long....it really depends on where we pick but if were in the 1-3 range the targets should be 1.jake long 2.daren mcfadden if were in the 4-8 range 1.mcfadden 2.oher 3.brohm

if oher is a better propect why would you take long top 3, but not oher? you take the best guy, not who the draft sites say is best.

if oher is a better propect why would you take long top 3, but not oher? you take the best guy, not who the draft sites say is best.

oher will be a great lt in the nfl for years to come but i believe we would have more options if we pick jake long. we could move weiner to lt and let jake long play rt or if petrino fell like weiner does not fit his scheme we can keep long at lt.