okay, we're 3-8 now.

jidady

our remaining schedule is:

@st. louis

new orleans

@tampa bay

@arizona

seattle

6-10 seems like best case scenario right now with 5-11 if not 4-12 most likely.

i think we are going to pick in the top 5. i hope to god we don't lose out but if we do, i think we pick #3. if you want the highest pick possible, root for sf against arizona this weekend. cincinnati and st. louis are probably going to wind up with better records than us. the 49ers and the jets are the teams we should be tracking.

our remaining schedule is:

@st. louis

new orleans

@tampa bay

@arizona

seattle

6-10 seems like best case scenario right now with 5-11 if not 4-12 most likely.

i think we are going to pick in the top 5. i hope to god we don't lose out but if we do, i think we pick #3. if you want the highest pick possible, root for sf against arizona this weekend. cincinnati and st. louis are probably going to wind up with better records than us. the 49ers and the jets are the teams we should be tracking.

i think 5-11 will be the very best we can do condidering that all our sarting ots and dts are our for the year. that is a huge problem. and i would think it will be 4-12 just to be honest .

we are working with the:

4th and 5th dt's

3rd lt

rookie lg

2nd rg

2nd rt

i don't know how the rest of the year is going to work out, but i am expecting us to lose the rest of our games. sorry to see this thing half-empty, but the games are won in the trenches. i guess it takes a season like this to illustrate the idea clearly....hopefully it will convince the fo to invest in the big boys.

i am expecting us to lose the rest of our games.

honestly, i'm braced for this but as a fan, it's hard not to hope for a better five week finish. we just played our hardest game for the year, and have 10 days to prepare for a lousy team. so, i'm trying not to wave the white flag though i completely agree we're in that sort of situation.