if mcfadden is on the board

i really do think so. i'd guess that he'd be the best player available and having mcfadden on our offense would add just another dimension to the rush and passing game. i really believe mcfadden will be able to save this franchise, but i don't think he will be the only one that can, so i'd be happy if we passed on mcfadden and settled with laurinaitis, long, brohm, etc.

i really believe in mckay's decision on this, and even if i don't happen to really believe in him, i can't see us going wrong with this first round pick unless we draft someone ridiculously high.

but imagine if we have mcfadden coupled with a strong left tackle drafted in the second round. i definetly wouldn't mind that.

when you have this many holes, you draft the bpa. but w/o building our oline, mcfadden will be useless. personally i'm in the long/oher corner for our first pick, but i really don't care as long as i see some committment to drafting o linemen in later rounds.

no, we already have a speed back. i don't buy mcfadden as a power inside runner. if somebody else wants to trade up to get him, then let them have him. there are a couple of guys that coulccomplement norwood later in the draft. qb, lt, and dt should be our top 3 picks unless a big back like mendenhall or jonathan stewart comes out and is available at some point.

no, we already have a speed back. i don't buy mcfadden as a power inside runner. if somebody else wants to trade up to get him, then let them have him. there are a couple of guys that coulccomplement norwood later in the draft. qb, lt, and dt should be our top 3 picks unless a big back like mendenhall or jonathan stewart comes out and is available at some point.

agree, snoop is a beast and has great speed/power combo. then again i'm a lil' bias

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwskfofc04q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgtssxi6baq

my guess is that darren mcfadden isn't on the board, but were he on the board at our pick, absolutely we take him.

my reasoning would be as follows:

1) he would bring productivity back to the running back position that we haven't had in a year and half.

2) he is a big back, who is extremely fast and versatile.

3) he will bring fans back to the dome, in a way that a first round lineman or defensive tackle wouldn't.

4) would help in the red zone.

5) imagine the problems that would confront defensive coordinators with he and norwood in our

backfield.

6) he would force teams to try stopping the run, so other teams safeties would have to stay home

opening up big pass plays.

7) from a management/ownership perspective, he would sell tons of merchandise.

the only problem that i see would be the talent fall off after the first 3 quarterbacks.