this mnf game proves we need to draft a franchise qb.

alex11

no,no. the o-line is the problem now -haven't you been reading the board!! blink.gif

if we drafted five brand new o-linemen, this team would remain mediocre from the qb production we receive.

petrino's going to get his guy.

i'd prefer ryan as well, but, you know and i know that brohm is gonna wear a falcon on his helmet next season.

seriously. besides, if petrino is here we'll prolly have brohm anyway.

so you rule out mcfadden if the option is available? you need to be aware and remember the falcons can make some trades regardless of how they end up this season to move up in the draft.

let's say the falcons end up 3rd or even 6th, what would you give up to get that pick and why?

ehhh...i dont like brohm too much. i mean i wouldn't mind it, but i'd rather have woodson, ryan or even dixon.

if they pick ainge from tennesse i will have a total falcons blackout for the playing time that he would be on the team for the falcons! i am a uga bulldog fan and i stand by my convictions, in the region i am in we automatically have a hatred for the tennesse vols, i hope they lose their azz again kentucky saturday! i stand by my convictions regardless of how good ainge might become! i really hope the falcons sack peyton manning like at least 7 times thursday. and i hope they do not take him in the draft! don't do it mckay it will be bad for bussiness! ainge is what i call a pure blook vol and that's different than any other player on the team, i could live with other players being drafted by the falcons, but by getting the qb from the vols is saying we believe in the system and that is unacceptible period!

go dawgs!!!!!!!! and for this weekend only go kentucky!!!!!!!!

no 1st rounders on qb busts....someone needs to do their homework and find the next brady, montana, etc.

overpaying a more than likely bust is not my idea of building a franchise.

only comment i will make is brady wasn't a first round pick. correct me if i am wrong but i believe tom brady was like a 6th round pick? not sure, i can't remember. corrections anyone please?

no 1st rounders on qb busts....someone needs to do their homework and find the next brady, montana, etc.

overpaying a more than likely bust is not my idea of building a franchise.

do you know what the chances are of us finding a brady-like qb(arguably the greatest qb of all time),especially where tom was drafted

only comment i will make is brady wasn't a first round pick. correct me if i am wrong but i believe tom brady was like a 6th round pick? not sure, i can't remember. corrections anyone please?

yea,he was drafted in the 6th