cb-hall/irons

s-crocker/williams

s-milloy/stone

k-coutu

p-koenen

kr-norwood

pr-jennings

ls-shneckek

why are we releasing weiner???!!! he is our best offensive lineman!!!!!!

cherilus will not play lt in the nfl, he is going to have to move to rt because he cant handle speed rushers (see bc-vt game, chris ellis owned him all game).

rice might go that high, but i doubt it, and harrison will fall to the 4th or 5th despite his talent because of all his off the field questions.

overall, dont like this offseason that much. sorry if i come off as a jerk, but after reading you think we should release weiner, its hard to look at the rest of the draft without some bias.

i ment to get rid of brown my apologies...i have cherilus at rt and i released wiener because he is 33 injury prone and making to much money for a guy who plays 6 games a year and sits out 10 for injuries...we need guys who can play 16 games and gel together as a unit.

so does that mean starks plays lt?

so does that mean starks plays lt?

i see everyone with max starks on their fa wish list. i have to ask why? my brother's a huge steelers fan and has been watching football for years. he knows his stuff and he says he's not good at all. he's not even starting for them and it's not because they have a great rt either. we don't need more garbage on our line. it is flippin time to spend some $ on a legit ol. the guy to grab is also a steeler .. that is alan faneca. i just don't know if we have the $$.

yes i put starks on the left and im sure your brother does know his stuff but i still see him as the best free agent tackle and we need some sort of improvement.

you dont sign lts in facy, there is a reason he will be available. you have to draft lts, and that is what we should do. and considering our lack of talent and depth along the oline as it stands right now, regardless of your opinion of todd weiner, we should not release him. he is our best offensive lineman and is (apparently) depth at both lt and rt if not our best starter. if you are thinking about cutting anyone on the ol it should be:

1. ojinnaka- he has just not played well at all lately, and does not fit the scheme.

2. mcclure- he probably won't get cut because he just signed a 4 year extension i believe, but i sure wish we could cut him. he does not fit the scheme at all and consistently gets beaten by the bull rush. he is very frustrating.

3. forney- he doesnt fit the scheme and has not been the same since his shoulder injury and surgery. he shouldnt get cut because he is decent at rg, but certainly is upgradeable.