colt brennan's backup throws for 358 yards and 2 td's

halsey

358 yards and 2 tds would be an off game for brennan. laugh.gif

but yeah, the system is completely designed for the passer to rack up stats. why you're acting like it's a revelation for a qb to have numbers like that in the run & shoot is puzzling... huh.gif

nobody has really done what brennan has done in it though, so i think that's a good source of the hype for the guy... he broke big time records in his 2nd year in the system.

"wannabe rapist"

you are an ignorant idiot.

sorry, let me adjust myself because i really don't want to offend anyone, he just barged in, flashed himself, did a little grabby-grabby and offered to ###### her. maybe he thought with the fondling and the flashing that he could turn her on and she would consent. laugh.gif

sorry, let me adjust myself because i really don't want to offend anyone, he just barged in, flashed himself, did a little grabby-grabby and offered to ###### her. maybe he thought with the fondling and the flashing that he could turn her on and she would consent. laugh.gif

what he did was horrible, but people change. you agree?

he tried to rape someone, and you want me to believe that he has had a major shift in character since going to a different college and putting up a lot of stats?

there is no proof that he tried to rape her. none. the charge was thrown out in court because it couldn't even be proved that he so much as touched her. blink.gif

way to jack a thread, though.

there is no proof that he tried to rape her. none. the charge was thrown out in court because it couldn't even be proved that he so much as touched her. blink.gif

way to jack a thread, though.

see, this is one of the problems with this site; lack of smilies. in this situation, i really need a hand-jerk smiley to express how i feel about what the court said about the situation. ****, most rapes and attempted rapes are never even reported.

i tried to avoid this subject for as long as possible but since you insist on constantly bringing it up...

i think it' obvious what heppened. colt was in college, having the time of his life. he was an athlete and, like all other athletes, got a lot of attention from woman. he goes to a part, gets drunk. (surprise, surprise, college athletes get drunk!) he hooks up w/ this girl and they get friendly. he decides he's gonna try and score w/ this girl and she turns him down. like all good (drunk) college kids, he is persistant in his goal to try and get laid. probably too persistant, but did not rape her!

now, unless you are one of those who don't enjoy a good woman, especially after a few drinks, we've all been in this situation. this so called "rape" is nothing more than a college kid getting drunk at a party and tries to get laid. surprise, it happens every day in all colleges and if you have a son, guess what, he's gonna do it one day too.

colts problem was he was the qb of a team who already had all kinds of sexual allegations against it the the university coudn't afford any more bad press.

what does all of this have to do w/ football? nothing, but i finally got tired of reading all of this crap about colt being a rapist or stupid. and graunke's numbers? not even close to what colt puts up on a weekly basis.

i tried to avoid this subject for as long as possible but since you insist on constantly bringing it up...

i think it' obvious what heppened. colt was in college, having the time of his life. he was an athlete and, like all other athletes, got a lot of attention from woman. he goes to a part, gets drunk. (surprise, surprise, college athletes get drunk!) he hooks up w/ this girl and they get friendly. he decides he's gonna try and score w/ this girl and she turns him down. like all good (drunk) college kids, he is persistant in his goal to try and get laid. probably too persistant, but did not rape her!

now, unless you are one of those who don't enjoy a good woman, especially after a few drinks, we've all been in this situation. this so called "rape" is nothing more than a college kid getting drunk at a party and tries to get laid. surprise, it happens every day in all colleges and if you have a son, guess what, he's gonna do it one day too.

colts problem was he was the qb of a team who already had all kinds of sexual allegations against it the the university coudn't afford any more bad press.

what does all of this have to do w/ football? nothing, but i finally got tired of reading all of this crap about colt being a rapist or stupid. and graunke's numbers? not even close to what colt puts up on a weekly basis.

i would call flashing himself and feeling her up when she was clearly not interested more than just "persistant," wouldn't you? i mean, when i'm drunk, and i manage to get my pants off, i'm doing it because i am very dedicated to ######ing. she obviously wasn't all that impressed, and seeing as how most white males that make it into their college years are not brought up on rape charges, i think she may have even been a little offended and frightened at just how "persistant" he could get.

i would call flashing himself and feeling her up when she was clearly not interested more than just "persistant," wouldn't you? i mean, when i'm drunk, and i manage to get my pants off, i'm doing it because i am very dedicated to ######ing. she obviously wasn't all that impressed, and seeing as how most white males that make it into their college years are not brought up on rape charges, i think she may have even been a little offended and frightened at just how "persistant" he could get.

i still think you are exaggerating about how you think it went down, but my point was, he was a college kid having the time of his life and getting a small taste of fame. you or i would never understand that type of attention. but to call him a "rapist" is completely irrisponsible. have you ever taken something in your life that wasn't yours? does that mean you are a thief?

also, have you ever been to hawaii? i doubt it. this place can change people in a way that you can never understand if you've never lived here. read his espn magazine article, that covers it well and is not an exaggeration. colt has done more for the state of hawaii in the past 3 years that any student athlete has ever done. and i don't mean his flashy number either. i mean working w/ the community, the children and the university. you will never see hiim out at parties or restaurant openings or nothing. he's made his life right here and it's not right that people like you to judge him.

i still think you are exaggerating about how you think it went down, but my point was, he was a college kid having the time of his life and getting a small taste of fame. you or i would never understand that type of attention. but to call him a "rapist" is completely irrisponsible. have you ever taken something in your life that wasn't yours? does that mean you are a thief?

also, have you ever been to hawaii? i doubt it. this place can change people in a way that you can never understand if you've never lived here. read his espn magazine article, that covers it well and is not an exaggeration. colt has done more for the state of hawaii in the past 3 years that any student athlete has ever done. and i don't mean his flashy number either. i mean working w/ the community, the children and the university. you will never see hiim out at parties or restaurant openings or nothing. he's made his life right here and it's not right that people like you to judge him.

taking something that isn't mine, and attempting to ###### someone that was not willing are very different things. and i'm not calling him a rapist, that would be irresponsible, i adjusted my statement from "attempted rapist" to "maybe he thought she would consent if he fondled her and flashed himself." i don't think that's stepping outside of the facts and most basic of assumptions.

lawls, all this fighting makes sense now, i wasn't just calling colt brennan an attempted rapist, i was calling your quarterback an attempted rapist. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

what are the three stats that translate best from the ncaa to the nfl in qbs? comp pct, games started, and ypa.

let's compare.

tyler graunke

2007 comp. pct: 65.3%

college backup, very rarely starts

2007 ypa: 8.57

colt brennan

2007 comp. pct: 69.1%

started 30+ games

2007 ypa: 8.99

let's face it, brennan is the better prospect.