team needs

atlforlife

qb: we need to find our qb of the future

rb: power back needed to improve red zone o

wr: speedy, elusive guy for returns

lt,c,rg: we need big guys that fit coach p's scheme

mlb: brooking is older and no loger an impact player

k: young guy to replace mort

the team needs are staring us all in the face, but some have seemed to have forgotten about last year...

last year, almost everyone wanted landry in the draft. i still rate the fs position as a team need, but i am willing to

let it slide for another year until j will proves he is the real deal or not... the coaches will know by draft day, so if we do

take one in the draft it would be fair to say williams hasnt come on. i hope he does though...

also, i consider both t positions as a need, as is dt and a pass rushing de... i just dont trust abe when it comes to

injuries, and he'll only be another year older next season...

the team needs are staring us all in the face, but some have seemed to have forgotten about last year...

last year, almost everyone wanted landry in the draft. i still rate the fs position as a team need, but i am willing to

let it slide for another year until j will proves he is the real deal or not... the coaches will know by draft day, so if we do

take one in the draft it would be fair to say williams hasnt come on. i hope he does though...

also, i consider both t positions as a need, as is dt and a pass rushing de... i just dont trust abe when it comes to

i agree that we definitely need another de. we only have 3 on the active roster right now ... we need more depth. it doesn't have to be a high draft pick by any means. just a body or two that's not a liability on the field - like carrington or mallard was last season.

i still think jwill could be the future fs here. the media ran with him being moved to primary special teams as a sign of him not doing well. coaches dismissed that and said he is progressing well, and was made to concentrate on st because of a lack of production from the unit.

now that could be coaching bs, but thats what they said. with crocker being a ufa, and harris being the same type of guy (can play nb and fs) they might promote jw, and have harris as the primary backup at the position. i hope we keep crocker, but wouldnt bank on it.