brandon coutu was no where near impressive against auburn

JDB2688

i haven't been too impressed with him all season. i see a lot of people having him as the highest rated kicker in the draft, just because he has a strong leg. he kicked a few out of bounds on kickoffs against auburn this past weekend and when i see him kick, i don't see an elite nfl kicker. it's more than likely just the georgia homerism setting in again, but i really don't feel that he is the best solution to our kicker situation.

i haven't been too impressed with him all season. i see a lot of people having him as the highest rated kicker in the draft, just because he has a strong leg. he kicked a few out of bounds on kickoffs against auburn this past weekend and when i see him kick, i don't see an elite nfl kicker. it's more than likely just the georgia homerism setting in again, but i really don't feel that he is the best solution to our kicker situation.

i don't think he would be handling kickoffs for us, but who knows. i think he is going to be a very solid kicker (and i despise uga). did the injury he suffered last year hurt his distance or accuracy any this year?

weren't half the kos pooch kicks? blink.gif