brian brohm

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks, with all the huggers i thought i was watching a diff game than them.

i'm definetly not a hugger. i never said brohm's the greatest qb or anything like that. sure, he's made a few poor throws in this game and in some others, but who hasn't? i'm all for the falcons taking the best qb in the draft, whether that be brohm, woodson, ryan, etc. it's just annoying when people complain because they saw him make a bad throw, rather than judging him after watching him play multiple times. (not saying you in particular, but a large group do this).

i'd just like to know what this kid has around him besides harry douglas? people seem to jump over his team's record this year like it's a direct indicator of his play. the guy is on pace to have his best year, statistically speaking, but yet people still trash him. i think the guy has answered the question of being a system qb with his play this year. he's on a better team, and he'd be winning the heisman right now.

i'd just like to know what this kid has around him besides harry douglas? people seem to jump over his team's record this year like it's a direct indicator of his play. the guy is on pace to have his best year, statistically speaking, but yet people still trash him. i think the guy has answered the question of being a system qb with his play this year. he's on a better team, and he'd be winning the heisman right now.

who do they play?????????????????

if colt brennan can murder his nobody opponents why cant brohm??

good post.

who do they play?????????????????

if colt brennan cant murder his nobody opponents why cant brohm??

uconn, wvu, cincinnati, and kentucky. every single one of those teams were or are ranked in the top 20. compared to brennan's...oh wait, no one. the best team uh has played was louisiana tech (4-5).

uconn, wvu, cincinnati, and kentucky. every single one of those teams were or are ranked in the top 20. compared to brennan's...oh wait, no one. the best team uh has played was louisiana tech (4-5).

and the only decent team they will play is boise state until their bowl game. if they win out, they should get an at-large bid to the fiesta or sugar bowl like boise state did last year.

brennan absolutely torched arizona state last year in their bowl game.

you cant seriously be acting like uconn & cin are real teams, we saw how real usf was earlier this yr.

i wasnt really comparing colt, my poit was again we dont know how good these qbs are because they basically play no one.

and the only decent team they will play is boise state until their bowl game. if they win out, they should get an at-large bid to the fiesta or sugar bowl like boise state did last year.

brennan absolutely torched arizona state last year in their bowl game.

bro you know az st from last yr is not the same as the squad erickson has on the field this yr.

and boise st got wiped out by washington so i doubt thats a real test for hawaii

you cant seriously be acting like uconn & cin are real teams, we saw how real usf was earlier this yr.

i wasnt really comparing colt, my poit was again we dont know how good these qbs are because they basically play no one.

are you ######ing kidding me? uconn has a top 5 defense in the fbs. do you actually watch games?