mc franchise

texfalcfan

i personally think darren mcfadden will be the face of this franchise for many years, if we take

him in the draft, given if he is still available. biggrin.gif

he is a phenom you cant pass on!!

lets not pull a houston draft laugh.gif

hey i wouldn't mind....as long we draft the best ot available with the 2nd round pick and then a qb

i personally think darren mcfadden will be the face of this franchise for many years, if we take

him in the draft, given if he is still available. biggrin.gif

he is a phenom you cant pass on!!

lets not pull a houston draft laugh.gif

when it comes to the draft mcfadden is the kinda player you "take" if you are a smart team because he's a once in a lifetime pickup you just don't refuse. as far as the falcons pursuing him, i dunno. i hear from people who are so-calling-themselves-falcons fans telling me it would be best if the falcons were to lose out, which is something i hope doesn't happen!. thing is they think it would give the falcons the draft picks they need which in my opinion is stupid thinking! reason why is if the falcons really just have to have one player they can always trade up or offer something to move up and get the player they think they need. losing should never be an option. falcons fans such as myself and others shouldn't even be thinking about the draft untill the season is over.

that's just my opinion, i hope the falcons win every game from here on out, and i'm sick of hearing from people thinking we need to lose out.

the falcons need to win out! not lose out!!! yeah, i said it! i'm no sell out and the falcons always need to win!!!!!! forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go falcons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go win!!!!!!!!!!!!