for all those who laughed at me

xanthri

i think this is where i say......i told you so, we should have traded up a couple of more spots and found a way to get petersen, i know we need and still need more positions but i was dying for atl to get this type of impact back. now i will say in atl he probably wouldn't be putting up the same type of numbers, but you have to admit this guy is making a run at dickerson's rookie record, not to mention he has only started in 2 games out of 8........this guy is a monster.....i would love to see him get dickerson's record. the only thing i don't understand is why childress waited an extra 2 weeks when it was so clear this guy is that special type of player who deserves to start from day 1.

rb wasn't the biggest need at the time, and vikings were one pick before us.

even if we had peterson, i can guarantee you that he wouldn't be doing as well as he is now. he simply wouldn't have an offensive lineman. do you realize that during every highlight of adrian peterson or even after every clip, the commentator compliments the offensive linemen?

we can pick up a potentially better running back in darren mcfadden, and i say we should. but there are plenty of other picks that would make as much sense than picking the best rb to come out of this draft.

rb wasn't the biggest need at the time, and vikings were one pick before us.

even if we had peterson, i can guarantee you that he wouldn't be doing as well as he is now. he simply wouldn't have an offensive lineman. do you realize that during every highlight of adrian peterson or even after every clip, the commentator compliments the offensive linemen?

we can pick up a potentially better running back in darren mcfadden, and i say we should. but there are plenty of other picks that would make as much sense than picking the best rb to come out of this draft.

i agree with you on the line. i remember one big run where the commentators were showing how ap only needed to beat the safety. even his wr's are blocking downfield. i was against getting peterson, and i'm against mcfadden. imo we need to take the best ot or dt available at our pick. ap is looking like eric dickerson ii, but he wouldn't be doing much behind our line.