so this is what happens, we trade down realizing we are not going to be ables to get dorsey, mcfadden or long go down to 15 or so and get an extra 2nd rounder and switch places

1 michael oher, ot (6'6 325 lbs)

why not take a huge tackle who is 6'6 and weighs 325?

2a dennis dixon, qb (6'4 200)

mobile qb who can be groomed

2b frank okam, dt (6'5 320)

big body, not dorsey, but a run stuffer which allows trey to go after the qb a little more

2c jonathon goff, ilb (6'4 235)

ilb is a need but not before ot, dt and qb

3a justin forsett, rb (5'8 207)

by now your thinking power running back?!?!?!? well forsett just added 10 pounds to his frame and still runs a 4.43, a poor mans jonathon stewart?

3b shannon tevaga, og (6-3 315)

another big body to start this power offense that we need to establish and is dependable

4 bruce hocker, wr (6-4 205)

your going who? exactly a gem in the aa division and another reciever just in case horn calls it quits next year. big guy 6'4" and runs a 4.44

5 wesley woodyard, ss (6-1 212)

a small linebacker who may have to return to ss, where he can show off his 4.41 speed and use his size

6 brandon miller, de (6-5 265)

moved to de, is pretty talented and has size and speed, for insurance purposes and is the homer pick of this draft

7 garrett hartley, k (who cares?))

unfortunately no coutu, but this guy has made some real strides and has been 19 out of 20 in 2006

here is what i hope happens! 1) i think we will have our first pick at between 6 and 12(i think we win about 5 to 6 games this year) 2) we trade d-hall for a late round first pick(many variations) so now we have 2 first and 2 seconds. i don't think we will draft a qb with our first pick too much money for one and i am not sold on drafting a qb so high! like i said this is what i would love to see happen!

1a) with atlanta's first pick in round one atlanta takes

gosder cherilus, boston college

height: 6-7. weight: 318.

40 time: 5.08.

projected round: top 25 pick.

rarely injured, gosder cherilus could be the third offensive tackle chosen in the top 15.

1b) with atlanta's second pick in round one atlanta takes

frank okam, texas

height: 6-5. weight: 320.

40 time: 5.00.

projected round: 1-2.

frank okam's bread and butter is his ability to stop the run, but don't take that to mean he's a one-dimensional defensive tackle.

2a) with atlanta's first pick in round two atlanta takes

antoine cason, arizona

height: 6-0. weight: 182.

40 time: 4.39.

considered on the same tier as leon hall and darrelle revis before he pulled himself out of the 2007 draft, antoine cason has picked off 10 passes in three years at arizona. cason has similar attributes as hall, who was drafted 18th by cincinnati.

2b) with atlanta's second pick in round two atlanta takes

erik ainge, tennessee (9/1)

height: 6-6. weight: 220.

40 time: 4.82.

projected round: 2.

no one was sure how well erik ainge would play in the wake of breaking his pinky prior to the california game. the vols couldn't win, but ainge was 32-of-47 for 271 yards and three touchdowns. no one will ever question his toughness again.

has the size you want in an nfl quarterback. threw 19 touchdowns and just 9 interceptions in 2006.

3) with atlanta's pick in round three atlanta takes

jonathan goff, vanderbilt

height: 6-4. weight: 235.

40 time: 4.63.

projected round: 2-3.

one of the top defensive players in the sec, jonathan goff had 93 tackles in 2006 and was the leader of the commodores.

4) with atlanta's pick in round four atlanta takes

drew radovich, usc

height: 6-5. weight: 305.

40 time: 5.09.

projected round: 4.

started every game for usc at left guard.

compensatory) with atlanta's compensatory pick atlanta takes

art carmody, louisville

height: 5-9. weight: 165.

projected round: 4-5.

notched 21-of-25 field goals in 2006. this stat's even better: art carmody has yet to miss a field goal from beyond 40 yards in his entire collegiate career (11-of-11)!

5) with atlanta's pick in round five atlanta takes

david roach, fs, tcu

height: 6-2. weight: 215.

40 time: 4.42.

look at the 40 the 215-pound david roach runs. the scouts are going to love that.

6) with atlanta's pick in round six atlanta takes

brandyn dombrowski, san diego state

height: 6-6. weight: 335.

40 time: 5.28.

projected round: 6.

played both sides of the line, starting every game for san diego state in 2006

6b) with atlanta's second pick in round six atlanta takes

marcus harrison, arkansas

height: 6-3. weight: 310.

40 time: 4.98.

projected round: 6-fa.

out for the year with a knee injury.

a 310-pound defensive tackle who can run a sub-5.0 40? think scouts will drool all over him?

7b with atlanta's second pick in round seven atlanta takes

evan moore, stanford

height: 6-7. weight: 235.

projected round: 7.

evan moore's size will draw some attention from scouts. his 17 receptions the last two years - thanks to a nagging foot injury - will be his downfall if he doesn't have brilliant 2007 campaign.

here is what i hope happens! 1) i think we will have our first pick at between 6 and 12(i think we win about 5 to 6 games this year) 2) we trade d-hall for a late round first pick(many variations) so now we have 2 first and 2 seconds. i don't think we will draft a qb with our first pick too much money for one and i am not sold on drafting a qb so high! like i said this is what i would love to see happen!

1a) with atlanta's first pick in round one atlanta takes

gosder cherilus, boston college

height: 6-7. weight: 318.

40 time: 5.08.

projected round: top 25 pick.

rarely injured, gosder cherilus could be the third offensive tackle chosen in the top 15.

1b) with atlanta's second pick in round one atlanta takes

frank okam, texas

height: 6-5. weight: 320.

40 time: 5.00.

frank okam's bread and butter is his ability to stop the run, but don't take that to mean he's a one-dimensional defensive tackle.

2a) with atlanta's first pick in round two atlanta takes

antoine cason, arizona

height: 6-0. weight: 182.

40 time: 4.39.

considered on the same tier as leon hall and darrelle revis before he pulled himself out of the 2007 draft, antoine cason has picked off 10 passes in three years at arizona. cason has similar attributes as hall, who was drafted 18th by cincinnati.

2b) with atlanta's second pick in round two atlanta takes

erik ainge, tennessee (9/1)

height: 6-6. weight: 220.

40 time: 4.82.

projected round: 2.

no one was sure how well erik ainge would play in the wake of breaking his pinky prior to the california game. the vols couldn't win, but ainge was 32-of-47 for 271 yards and three touchdowns. no one will ever question his toughness again.

has the size you want in an nfl quarterback. threw 19 touchdowns and just 9 interceptions in 2006.

3) with atlanta's pick in round three atlanta takes

jonathan goff, vanderbilt

height: 6-4. weight: 235.

projected round: 2-3.

one of the top defensive players in the sec, jonathan goff had 93 tackles in 2006 and was the leader of the commodores.

4) with atlanta's pick in round four atlanta takes

drew radovich, usc

height: 6-5. weight: 305.

40 time: 5.09.

projected round: 4.

started every game for usc at left guard.

compensatory) with atlanta's compensatory pick atlanta takes

art carmody, louisville

height: 5-9. weight: 165.

notched 21-of-25 field goals in 2006. this stat's even better: art carmody has yet to miss a field goal from beyond 40 yards in his entire collegiate career (11-of-11)!

5) with atlanta's pick in round five atlanta takes

david roach, fs, tcu

height: 6-2. weight: 215.

40 time: 4.42.

look at the 40 the 215-pound david roach runs. the scouts are going to love that.

6) with atlanta's pick in round six atlanta takes

brandyn dombrowski, san diego state

height: 6-6. weight: 335.

40 time: 5.28.

projected round: 6.

played both sides of the line, starting every game for san diego state in 2006

6b) with atlanta's second pick in round six atlanta takes

marcus harrison, arkansas

height: 6-3. weight: 310.

40 time: 4.98.

projected round: 6-fa.

out for the year with a knee injury.

a 310-pound defensive tackle who can run a sub-5.0 40? think scouts will drool all over him?

7b with atlanta's second pick in round seven atlanta takes

evan moore, stanford

height: 6-7. weight: 235.

projected round: 7.

evan moore's size will draw some attention from scouts. his 17 receptions the last two years - thanks to a nagging foot injury - will be his downfall if he doesn't have brilliant 2007 campaign.

dude, make your own thread and stop acting like a noob... dry.gif

i think the poor man's jonathan stewart is tashard choice.

i agree with robb about the unfair trade.

my mock sucks, why do i keep posting it?

as far as the mock that was at the beginning of this thread, i liked it. it filled a lot of needs and has a bunch of people i like in it, so i wont comment on it too thoroughly (sorry...), but i know a bunch of people wont like the dixon pick. i wouldnt have much of a problem with it though.

by now your thinking power running back?!?!?!? well forsett just added 10 pounds to his frame and still runs a 4.43, a poor mans jonathon stewart?

never heard of him, but take a look at this guy:

matt forte' (tulane)

6'2", 225 lbs

2007 stats -- 259 att, 1698 yds, 6.3 avg, 15 tds, 182 avg/gm

someone is going to get a potential adrian peterson clone!!

so this is what happens, we trade down realizing we are not going to be ables to get dorsey, mcfadden or long go down to 15 or so and get an extra 2nd rounder and switch places

1 michael oher, ot (6'6 325 lbs)

why not take a huge tackle who is 6'6 and weighs 325?

2a dennis dixon, qb (6'4 200)

mobile qb who can be groomed

2b frank okam, dt (6'5 320)

big body, not dorsey, but a run stuffer which allows trey to go after the qb a little more

2c jonathon goff, ilb (6'4 235)

ilb is a need but not before ot, dt and qb

3b shannon tevaga, og (6-3 315)

another big body to start this power offense that we need to establish and is dependable

4 bruce hocker, wr (6-4 205)

your going who? exactly a gem in the aa division and another reciever just in case horn calls it quits next year. big guy 6'4" and runs a 4.44

5 wesley woodyard, ss (6-1 212)

a small linebacker who may have to return to ss, where he can show off his 4.41 speed and use his size

6 brandon miller, de (6-5 265)

moved to de, is pretty talented and has size and speed, for insurance purposes and is the homer pick of this draft

7 garrett hartley, k (who cares?))

unfortunately no coutu, but this guy has made some real strides and has been 19 out of 20 in 2006

lyou know i actually like this

except we are definitely getting more than a second rounder if we trade down

maybe trade out of our top 5 and get maybe 15 & 22

then we grab jonathan stewart & sam baker/ryan clady

you need to get with the program that he is a pro prospect.

he's putting up better numbers than your boy vy. and just like your boy he could raise his stock tremendously by running the table.

bro im a huge dixon supporter but you have to stop w the vy comparisons

he hasnt put himself in tha category yet so stop it