my mock draft and free agent pickups

atljbo

round 1:brian brohm qb louisville:i know some of you dont like this pick....but face it...unless we are picking in the top 3...where we can get jake long or mcfadden....brohm is our pick...we need a franchise qb and i cant lie....brian brohm is one...but idk....i think he may slip like brady quinn did.....but we shall see

round 2:gosder cherilus ot boston college:he will slip like marcus mcneal...he have look subpar in alot of games...and even rivals.com have him as the 11 best lineman in college football

round 2:mike jenkins cb south florida:dude is just a baller..and playmaker....he is a hitter and a cover corner...he is also 6'0 so he could check the taller corners and he is a kickoff returner....lewis sanders is not doing it...and if

round 3:red bryant dt texas a&m:he hasnt had the steller year everyone thought he would have....but this guy is a monster...at 6'5 335 he can be that big dt plog the middle and share time with trey lewis...he reminds me of albert haynesworth when he came out of college

round 4:barry richardson ot clemson: a big tackle(6'7 340lb) that has slip some....he has all the talent to be good in the pros.....he just may need a year to sit and watch

round 4 (comp for pk):tavares gooden ilb miami:this guy is getting lost in the linebacker shuffle with so many jr's coming out but this guy like michael boley and stephen nicholas will be a steal for us in the 4th round.....he is 6'2 240lbs and runs a 4.49-4.5 40

round 5:marcus griffin fs/ss texas:he is not a huge playmaker like his brother...but he will be a real good backup fs....

round 6:king dunlap ot/og auburn: he is a little to heavy legged to be a ot...but i think he can be a ok og.......he is 6'9 320lbs

round 6(rossum trade):brandon coutu k georgia or art carmody k louisville: we need a kicker that we can have for 8 to 10 years....either is our guy

round 7:patrick carter wr/kr louisville: 6'3 200lbs......and dude is a burner...he runs a 4.35-4.40 40....he has shined a little bit since louisville has given him a chance to play...he is a deep threat plus a good kr.....jennings is not cutting it

free agents

bryant johnson and drew carter wr:dude is a really good wr...but he backs up fitz and bolden....he is 6'3 216 and is a super burner and we should be able to get him for a good cheap price...and drew carter 6'3 200lbs has showed signs he has what it takes...i think he will shine with or system...tell jenkins bye bye.......with roddy white, laurent robinson, bryant johnson and drew carter, and rookie patrick carter...we round have a good young wr group

chris brown rb: 6'3 220lbs....he is the big back we really need.....with lendale white doing his thing and henry helping...they no longer need brown.....he is perfect for coach p system

or

justin fargas rb(aka huggy bear son): 6'1 220lbs...he also is a big back that can run....he also fits the system