66falcon

as of now here is how the draft looks:

1.rams 0-8

2.dolphins 0-8

3.jets 1-8

4.patriots 9-0 from 49ers

5.bengals 2-6

6.falcons 2-6

what player can we get at #6 that you could be happy with??

as of now i would mock:

1. rams - jake long, ot, michigan (they desperately need line help. the last ot taken #1 was pace, so they should be confident)

2. dolphins - andre woodson, qb, kentucky (they will start beck, and he will fail miserably. not his fault, but mia is starting him so they know what they have @ qb pre draft)

3. jets - darren mcfadden, rb, arkansas (the only player i could see them possibly taking over dmc is chris long, but dmc would bring some hype and hope to ny)

4. patriots - james laurinitis, ilb, ohio state (his stock will rise, and ne is good enough that they can grab for a guy they like, even if it defies convention. they do almost every year it seems)

5. bengals - glen dorsey, dt, lsu (they need defensive line help bad. there is also chris long and calais campbell as options, but dorsey is clearly the best defensive player available here)

6. falcons - brian brohm, qb, louisville (imo best qb in this class. his stock has fallen because he isnt a fresh face. get him behind lefty for a season or until leftwhich is hurt.)

free agency can change this alot though. cle and buf could look at trading a qb. i also like henne in round 2 if someone like long, dorsey or mcfadden are there.

as of now here is how the draft looks:

1.rams 0-8

2.dolphins 0-8

3.jets 1-8

4.patriots 9-0 from 49ers

5.bengals 2-6

6.falcons 2-6

what player can we get at #6 that you could be happy with??

rams: jake long--gotta think about orlando pace's long term

dolphins: glen dorsey; old defense needs new blood

jets: chris long--howies boy is the perfect 3-4 fit

patriots: derrick harvey, 4-3 de who's great athlete becomes 3-4 rush olb (their lbs are getting very old)

bengals: mcfadden; rudy is injured a lot lately, nice 1-2 punch

falcons: matt ryan, unless petrino goes brohm out of loyalty

as of now i would mock:

1. rams - jake long, ot, michigan (they desperately need line help. the last ot taken #1 was pace, so they should be confident)

2. dolphins - andre woodson, qb, kentucky (they will start beck, and he will fail miserably. not his fault, but mia is starting him so they know what they have @ qb pre draft)

3. jets - darren mcfadden, rb, arkansas (the only player i could see them possibly taking over dmc is chris long, but dmc would bring some hype and hope to ny)

4. patriots - james laurinitis, ilb, ohio state (his stock will rise, and ne is good enough that they can grab for a guy they like, even if it defies convention. they do almost every year it seems)

5. bengals - glen dorsey, dt, lsu (they need defensive line help bad. there is also chris long and calais campbell as options, but dorsey is clearly the best defensive player available here)

6. falcons - brian brohm, qb, louisville (imo best qb in this class. his stock has fallen because he isnt a fresh face. get him behind lefty for a season or until leftwhich is hurt.)

free agency can change this alot though. cle and buf could look at trading a qb. i also like henne in round 2 if someone like long, dorsey or mcfadden are there.

no way dolphins draft a qb, and the jets have long term money tied up in thomas jones. they'll go howie long's kid and get a real 3-4 de...bengals could enter the mcfadden sweepstakes, to pair up and provide depth behind rudy..i put him there, but i forgot about the 2nd rounder they spent on kenny irons last year. realistically, i could see us w/ mcfadden, or either ryan/brohm

no way dolphins draft a qb, and the jets have long term money tied up in thomas jones. they'll go howie long's kid and get a real 3-4 de...bengals could enter the mcfadden sweepstakes, to pair up and provide depth behind rudy..i put him there, but i forgot about the 2nd rounder they spent on kenny irons last year. realistically, i could see us w/ mcfadden, or either ryan/brohm

the dolphins are tought to guess on. like i said, imo it is not coincidence they are throwing beck in there early. they know they are going to lose with him or clemon. they are throwing him in to test him, knowing they have a top pick in the wings. i personally believe that 100%.

i agree cin could look at mcfadden. if they get him they will trade or cut rudy imo. he isnt running hard like he used to, for some reason he began dancing around too much. he wasnt very good before his injury this year. irons could be a nice 2nd back then, depending on his injury recovery. i thought he had a serious injury (acl?)

i wouldnt discredit dmc in ny. they can run a jones dmc tandem until it is financially better to move jones. they are young, and it would be nice future potential to put dmc behind clemens to get some pressure off him. i wrote long as the other player i could see them taking.

like i said, that is what i would mock. just opinon, not the truth.

i'd probably go with sam baker with the number six pick as secure the qb's blind side
first of all we wouldn't have a remaining 2nd rounder. it would take both 2nd rounders and then some to get back that high into the 1st to get brohm.

second of all, if oher declares i doubt he makes it to the bottom half of the 1st, much less the 2nd. he has tremendous size, talent, and upside.

i'd personally kill mckay if we took baker at #6. he is not a fit for petrino's scheme. baker is more of a technician than a mauler, now if he fell to the second round i'd be more than happy to take him but in my book he is a mid to late 1st rounder, and this is comming from a usc fan.