this win sets us up to draft brohm

plato

we won't be picking in the top 3 unfortunately. in fact, the top five is a reach. i see us drafting at 6-8, which means the elite prospects will be gone. which means we'll probably draft brohm. but hey, who needs mcfadden! at least we beat the niners rolleyes.gif

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

we won't be picking in the top 3 unfortunately. in fact, the top five is a reach. i see us drafting at 6-8, which means the elite prospects will be gone. which means we'll probably draft brohm. but hey, who needs mcfadden! at least we beat the niners rolleyes.gif

**** no.

wtf is ur problem how can you actually be a fan if u want us to loose in facts that makes u an opposite of a fan enjoy the win ffs stop worrying about next year we need a better qb anyway and no doubt brohm is a better qb than jh now ffs stop postin stupid comments about wanting us to loose mcfadden may even end up with us and we loose the rest of our games

no way we don't want brohm

i'm sure petrino does. and with long, mcfadden and dorsey off the board, there really isn't much value at positions we need. this team needs to learn the value of tanking. empty wins like this mean nothing. every loss counts. one more loss last year means we have peterson instead of jamaal anderson.

wtf is ur problem how can you actually be a fan if u want us to loose in facts that makes u an opposite of a fan enjoy the win ffs stop worrying about next year we need a better qb anyway and no doubt brohm is a better qb than jh now ffs stop postin stupid comments about wanting us to loose mcfadden may even end up with us and we loose the rest of our games

brohm is a terrible pick

only player worth taking over an ot is darren mcfadden

what an empty win

i am a fan with the mental capacity to look further than the temporary relief of a meaningless win. and we won't lose the rest of our games. when leftwich comes back we'll probably manage to win 3-4 more games, which means no elite prospect.

brohm=alex smith over-rate college performer who won't make enough plays on the nfl level to be worth anything.

alex smith is garbage and he may get another year or two before he is traded or turns into a journeyman backup.

still 8 more games, but the order right now, i think is:

miami

st. louis

nyj

new england (from san fran)

atlanta

cincinnati and oakland are both 2-5, too! not sure if they'd be above or below us, though. and don't forget that there are a handful of 3-5 teams.

i think we'll wind up winning 5 games this season, and we'll probably pick somewhere around #8-10.

i'm sure petrino does. and with long, mcfadden and dorsey off the board, there really isn't much value at positions we need. this team needs to learn the value of tanking. empty wins like this mean nothing. every loss counts. one more loss last year means we have peterson instead of jamaal anderson.

hey plato, i am for winning every and any game you can...we need some wins to solidfy somthing!! right??

well after looking at your last statement.....hmmm peterson/???

and btw i was posting in his favor last year defending him as quite the draft pick ( as i have seen him singlehandly win games for ou)

brohm is not a first rounder nor is ryan, woodson will be the first qb taken but not by the falcons. the falcons need to go after the best player on the board or there is no point for us to be near the top. if all you want to do is draft unworthy picks in the first round you have to trade the pick.

brohm is not a first rounder nor is ryan, woodson will be the first qb taken but not by the falcons. the falcons need to go after the best player on the board or there is no point for us to be near the top. if all you want to do is draft unworthy picks in the first round you have to trade the pick.

######, i'd take him in the second.