blasphemous though it may be to say...

jidady

i wouldn't spend a first round pick on matt ryan. the mistakes he makes are not of the correctable variety. he's got moxy, but he's too easily confused by college coverages. i will be surprised if that changes against far more complex defenses.

i've bit my tongue on this for a while, but this is a guy with big time question marks. we're going to pick in the top 10. someone else needs to draft him.

i wouldn't spend a first round pick on matt ryan. the mistakes he makes are not of the correctable variety. he's got moxy, but he's too easily confused by college coverages. i will be surprised if that changes against far more complex defenses.

i've bit my tongue on this for a while, but this is a guy with big time question marks. we're going to pick in the top 10. someone else needs to draft him.

yeah, i'm starting to think this too. i was really high on the guy earlier this year, but lately he's really changing my opinion. i knew the guy was turnover prone, but he's really shown a huge propensity for mistakes.

why would you rank brohm ahead of woodson, dixon or even ryan

as i have said before, brohm reminds me a lot of chad pennington but without the physical limitations. entering 2007, pennington has been the afc version of vick in that whenever he is healthy, the jets win. when he's not, they lose. so, when i say brohm is like him, that's as high a compliment as i can give. brohm is a surgeon on the field, exhibiting the type of precision most quarterbacks only dream about.

part of the draft process is to devalue players who don't go up or down much from their normal play. such is the case with brohm. i saw you criticize him earlier, calling him a loser. my response to this would be that the cardinals' point totals in the four games they lost were 34, 35, 35 and 17. that's one game where he could be blamed for not doing enough with the offense. in fact, his stats in those four games are:

28/43 for 366 yards and 2 tds (8.5 ypa), 1 int

39/58 for 467 yards and 4 tds (8.1 ypa)

29/41 for 228 yards and 1 td (5.6 ypa), 2 int

45/65 for 555 yards and 4 tds (8.5 ypa), 2 int

that's a combined 141/207 (68.1% completion percentage) averaging 404 passing yards per game at 7.8 ypa with a td to int ratio of 2.2 (11 tds vs. 5 ints) while leading his team to 30.2 points per game. stating the obvious, those are spectacular numbers. they're certainly not losing because of him. he's had an impressive run this year, but it's going unnoticed due to the struggles of his team's defense.

as i have said before, brohm reminds me a lot of chad pennington but without the physical limitations. entering 2007, pennington has been the afc version of vick in that whenever he is healthy, the jets win. when he's not, they lose. so, when i say brohm is like him, that's as high a compliment as i can give. brohm is a surgeon on the field, exhibiting the type of precision most quarterbacks only dream about.

part of the draft process is to devalue players who don't go up or down much from their normal play. such is the case with brohm. i saw you criticize him earlier, calling him a loser. my response to this would be that the cardinals' point totals in the four games they lost were 34, 35, 35 and 17. that's one game where he could be blamed for not doing enough with the offense. in fact, his stats in those four games are:

28/43 for 366 yards and 2 tds (8.5 ypa), 1 int

39/58 for 467 yards and 4 tds (8.1 ypa)

29/41 for 228 yards and 1 td (5.6 ypa), 2 int

45/65 for 555 yards and 4 tds (8.5 ypa), 2 int

that's a combined 141/207 (68.1% completion percentage) averaging 404 passing yards per game at 7.8 ypa with a td to int ratio of 2.2 (11 tds vs. 5 ints) while leading his team to 30.2 points per game. stating the obvious, those are spectacular numbers. they're certainly not losing because of him. he's had an impressive run this year, but it's going unnoticed due to the struggles of his team's defense.

hence more ppl base the talent on the school not the player

hence more ppl base the talent on the school not the player

man with your guys thinking anyone can become a first round talent

im fast as ######, i could have went to santa monica community college & put up 10,000 yds a yr & id be a first round talent according to you guys

might have to take a spin down to smcc next wk wink.gif