draft 2.0 and fa

ok, here we go. we should be able to make quite the splash in fa this coming year but i also think that we will try to stay fairly young. i would like to see us sign max starks to play rt, albert haynesworth at dt and drayton florence at cb.

now, we all know that deangelo wants out and big money next year. i say we send him to baltimore, who needs a cb, which loves the defensive guy and has always loved big mouths and trash talkers. ray lewis is the leader and i think deangelo would follow rays' lead fairly well. this would give us the ravens #1 which should be around #17.

we should have the #3 pick in the 1st round. dallas wants darren mcfadden badly because of jerry jones loving the power rb and because mcfadden has the arkansas ties. plus, they just signed romo and they really don't want both 1st round picks anyway. we can trade out of the #3 spot for their two 1st round picks. i am guessing at about #12 and #31.

throw that in with a compensation pick in the 4th for kerney and we are ready to go.

1st round

#12 brian brohm.... chicago or minn. will get mcnabb and they are the only two teams in front of us that want a

qb. matt ryan and woodson have both leapfrogged in front of brohm so we can definitely get him here.

#19 jonathon stewart.... the guy is a power back and we need that. could be a great pick up.

#31 derrick harvey (florida olb/de)... he could be a monster for us. has extreme talent. probably will be best at

olb and he could replace brooking once he retires.

2nd round

#36 tony hills (texas ot)... here is our lt for the future. big guy, great intelligence and great work ethic

#41 chevis jackson (lsu cb)... big time speed and great natural ability.

3rd round

ben moffitt (s. florida ilb)... big time hitter with a great motor.

4th round

heath benedict (newberry og)... this guy is huge and could be a sleeper

marcus monk (arkansas wr).... super hands but has been hurt. the guy is 6'6 and runs a 4.55 at 240 lbs.

i think he will be a really good pro and a good replacement for horn

5th round

conner barth (north carolina k).... we need a kicker and this guy is clutch with a pretty big leg.

6th round

frank morton (tulane nt).... has a great deal of talent and could be a nice back up.

7th round

gimmesomo (waterboy).... this guy has no talent but desperately wants to be a part of the falcons team.

maybe if we give him a job then he will stop posting stupid drafts on the board.

well, thats the best i can do for now. what do you guys think?

honestly, regardless of your mock, i don't care for your attitude at all. the lack of respect you show for others makes it difficult for me to show any to you. so grow up and try not to use this board as a substitute for your much needed therapy.

are you serious??? its a joke. my gosh. you seriously can't be that stiff. i mean, seriously.

and who have i not respected???

are you serious??? its a joke. my gosh. you seriously can't be that stiff. i mean, seriously.

and who have i not respected???

call me old-fashioned, but i don't believe that "killing yourself" is ever something that can be said jokingly. i can not respect something like that. seriously.

call me old-fashioned, but i don't believe that "killing yourself" is ever something that can be said jokingly. i can not respect something like that. seriously.

that was purely a response to gimmesomo saying "go kilyaself" to me. but, you are right. that was pretty harsh of me and i shouldn't have said it.

i respect your honesty and your principles.

that was purely a response to gimmesomo saying "go kilyaself" to me. but, you are right. that was pretty harsh of me and i shouldn't have said it.

i respect your honesty and your principles.

y would you draft an olb/de in the 1st when we need an ilb? chevis jackson doesn't really have great speed he has great technique and he anticipates very well but he can be burnt, johnathan stewart will be gone before the #19th pick and ben motiff has great intensity but lacks in terms of measureables, he kept getting exposed as an average ilb today...look i apologize for saying "kill yaself" 'cause people have the tendency to take it the wrong way, i say this to my adult male friends so don't think i just walk around goin' "kill yaself!" cause i don't...lastly, goose i'm not trying to be rude but i'm serious about mock drafting...nothing personal that's just me...uh, so if you put more thought and research into your mocks i'd probably be more agreeable...if not i'ma keep telling you why your mock's are absurd...oh, and brohm will definitely not be leapfrogged by both woodson and ryan...

y would you draft an olb/de in the 1st when we need an ilb? chevis jackson doesn't really have great speed he has great technique and he anticipates very well but he can be burnt, johnathan stewart will be gone before the #19th pick and ben motiff has great intensity but lacks in terms of measureables, he kept getting exposed as an average ilb today...look i apologize for saying "kill yaself" 'cause people have the tendency to take it the wrong way, i say this to my adult male friends so don't think i just walk around goin' "kill yaself!" cause i don't...lastly, goose i'm not trying to be rude but i'm serious about mock drafting...nothing personal that's just me...uh, so if you put more thought and research into your mocks i'd probably be more agreeable...if not i'ma keep telling you why your mock's are absurd...oh, and brohm will definitely not be leapfrogged by both woodson and ryan...

to answer you questions, we are going to need an olb and harvey is a great player to get here. especially when he can also move over to de. not sure that stewart will be gone by 19. mcfadden and slayton will go before him so which team do you think will pick him up before 19? ben moffitt may not end up being a great ilb but everything i have seen says that he does have the ability to be an excellent ilb. just because he has a bad game or doesn't play perfectly doesn't mean that he won't be a good nfl player. plus, we can get him in the 3rd or 4th round. it would be great value for this guy. next, chevis jackson is 6'0/200 and runs a 4.6. you are telling me he isn't fast? come on now. and finally, yes, ryan has moved up in front of brohm and it looks as if woodson may do the same before the draft. remember the combines can create crazy things to happen and woodson has that opportunity to make a play for the #2 qb taken. and even if brohm is the #2 qb taken, it still looks as if someone can get him at #12.