jp losman or derek anderson

hatmanii

both of these guys will be getting looks in the offseason. say that they both continue to play up to par the rest of the season (losman was one of the better qbs last season, and showed his true form again against the jets, with anderson scorching the stat sheet this year behind an improved browns' offensive line). who would you rather the falcons go after if we look for a qb via trade rather than the draft? just looking to see what people on here think of both qbs.

both of these guys will be getting looks in the offseason. say that they both continue to play up to par the rest of the season (losman was one of the better qbs last season, and showed his true form again against the jets, with anderson scorching the stat sheet this year behind an improved browns' offensive line). who would you rather the falcons go after if we look for a qb via trade rather than the draft? just looking to see what people on here think of both qbs.

derek anderson won't be for sale

jp losman is terrible

derek anderson won't be for sale

jp losman is terrible

great reply. i guarantee that cleveland will be taking offers for andersen with the number of teams looking for qb help. and where do you get off saying losman is terrible? he had a great year last year and his only knock this year is staying healthy (with in itself is argumentative).

great reply. i guarantee that cleveland will be taking offers for andersen with the number of teams looking for qb help. and where do you get off saying losman is terrible? he had a great year last year and his only knock this year is staying healthy (with in itself is argumentative).

this draft is very strong at the qb position with guys leaps and bounds better than a bum like losman.

anderson is cleveland's future qb. they will be shopping quinn before they shop anybody.

wtf? horrible reply.

i'd take losman over any of the guys in this draft. he's shown he can get it done in this league at a high level. last year's buffalo o-line was pretty bad, and he managed to scramble around back there and still make some big plays. i'm up in the buffalo market and i see him play all the time, how about you?

cleveland is going to shop quinn before anderson? quinn, the guy they mortgaged this year's draft to get? the guy who looked better in pre-season than any of their other qbs? the guy who the fans were calling for at the start of the season but who hasn't seen the field yet? the hometown hero from ohio? seriously? think these things through before commenting next time.

you're taking just plain loseman over brohm and woodson?

are you nuts?

i wouldn't even take him over erik ainge or any of the 2nd tier guys. losman is average at best.

i really like losman, and he's shown that he can play effectively in this league, unlike those guys... all 3 of the top qb's this year have a high bust risk imo (at least too high to spend a top-3 pick on).

we could get losman for a lot less than that, and be able to focus on other areas. if losman isn't the long-term answer we get matt stafford in '10 wink.gif

every pick at every position in the draft has a high risk/bust potential.

and we can't wait till '10 to get our qb of the future.

and losman isn't the answer, sorry.