if the draft was tomorrow?????

admaxwell

if the draft was tomorrow we would be picking 4th

1. mia - 0-8 first pick

2. stl - 0-8 second pick

3. jets - 1-7 third pick

4. atl - 1-6 fourth pick.

based on the others teams needs who would the falcons most likely pick with the fourth overall pick.

miami - glenn dorsey

stl - chris long

jets - mcfadden

falcons - matt ryan

i wish the falcons could get mcfadden and dixon will easily last till the 2nd.

imo i dont think we really need mcfadden because we have norwood who really should be starting right now...there is other fa vet. rb's we can pick up next year. besides we are in alot of need of a lineman.....

we still have to play the rams...

oh i am going to be doing every bad luck thing i can from now on so we'll lose every game.

looks like it's time to start wearing my #21 jersey for every game again!

last year when the falcons played a 1 win or a 2 win team they made the opposing dl look like like pro-bolwers. i specifically remember the detroit game when they had a second string tackle that wreck havoc on atlanta's passing game. cleveland also looked awfully good against the falcons. let's face it the galring need is in the ol and dl. i thnink we're ok at the skilled positions. when the line doesn't perform, the skilled players can't make plays.

although the rams have the worse record right now i think they will have a coming out parting facing the falcons.

if the draft was tomorrow we would be picking 4th

1. mia - 0-8 first pick

2. stl - 0-8 second pick

3. jets - 1-7 third pick

4. atl - 1-6 fourth pick.

based on the others teams needs who would the falcons most likely pick with the fourth overall pick.

if the draft was tomorrow i see it going like this:

1. miami - jake long, ot, michigan ( i can see them taking a qb in april, but they havent tested out beck yet. they will after the bye)

2. st louis - glen dorsey, dt, lsu (they need help on the line. this would make for 2 very good dts, or they could move carriker)

3. new york - darren mcfadden, rb, arkansas ( i could also see chris long here, but dmac is a bargain @ 3, and would push jones)

4. atlanta - matt ryan, qb, boston college ( i could see brohm as well, but right now all the hype is with matt ryan. no other ot worth #4)

if the draft was tomorrow i see it going like this:

1. miami - jake long, ot, michigan

2. st louis - glen dorsey, dt, lsu

3. new york - darren mcfadden, rb, arkansas

4. atlanta - matt ryan, qb, boston college

that's what i'm worried about. i want them to pick after us, because i'd like it if we traded our pick for for dallas' both 1st rounders and i just got the feeling that they want dmc. also if cle keeps playing the way the are it could end up being two late 1st rounder so we could possibly squeeze their 2nd rounder in there too (going by the trade value chart). could you imagine two 1st round picks and 3 2nd rounders my gosh! ok i need to wake up now....

i'm not really that impressed with sam baker. he just doesnt seem dominant.

he doesnt dominate with brute. he is a technitian. like joe thomas was, but not as good. he takes the des out of the game, but isnt a mauler by any means. thomas got the same rap as a guy who wasnt big or strong enough, and didnt dominate players.

that isnt always what matters, if it was joe thomas wouldnt look all world, and levi brown wouldnt look like a bust.

but i agree...i am not sold on baker either. i would rank him 4 or 5 on my list of ots (if oher and clady enter the draft).

miami - glenn dorsey

stl - chris long

jets - mcfadden

falcons - matt ryan

half your pics don't make sense..

miami would go qb

st louis has little and carriker(07 draft) why would they draft another de

jets may go mcfadden but i say they grab ryan...

if the falcons were smart they would draft jake long and get a qb in round two or trade up to round one.

miami would go qb

if the falcons were smart they would draft jake long and get a qb in round two or trade up to round one.

what doesn't make sense? i don't think miami is going to get a qb that early yet alone in the draft. they drafted beck for a reason, they would not give up on him when he hasn't even played a game yet.

the rams could go for a de because little isn't exactly young these days and they moved carriker to dt. it makes perfect sense that the jets take a shot at dmc because it's obvious that thomas jones is not the answer to their running game and dmc is the top running back in this years draft should he declare. also the jets have kellen clemens who has been named the starter and the fans are very high on him.

as for atl why not get ryan, he seems to be the best qb in this years draft and proved it against vt when he struggled through most of the game but came through and led his team to victory in the final minutes when they really needed him.

i wish the falcons could get mcfadden and dixon will easily last till the 2nd.

yep, so that we way we could waste away two more talents behind our line. if we don't address ot with one of our first two picks...i'll be out buying a new tv since mine will have a football sticking out of the screen.

miami would go qb

stop trying to make since. don't you know this board only wants us to draft playmakers. unfortunately, i think the fo listens to them.