my dream mock draft (3 rounds) and offseason

BirdMan5420

offseason cuts: brooking

dunn

forney

gandy(or at least bench his a**)

offseason trade: d-fall( 1st round pick) (remember this is ideal)

offseason fa pickups: alan fanaca

asante samuel

1st round- jake long (t-michigan)

1st round via trade- ryan or woodson (qb)

2nd round- jonathan stewart (rb) oregon

2nd round via texans- frank okam(prob be gone, but would trade up if still available)(dt-texas)

3rd round-carl nicks (t-nebraska)or best ilb-but i think tony taylor might be able to fill in for brooking

rest........i wouldn't care i would break my neck doing back flips in my living room on draft day

thats like highway robbery..but wat the heck lets go with it yayyyyyy!!!!

actually the thought of getting both jake long and one of the top 3 qbs in the same draft.....::slob::

it might be slightly possible if we do indeed trade dhall or otherwise package our 2nd round picks and move up into the first if one of the qbs drop a little (ala the browns did this in the 2007 draft; joe thomas and brady quinn? wtf?)

i dont get the cut the second best defensive player on your team part rolleyes.gif

i understand your sentiments but even i can see that brooking is no longer as good as he once was. i personally hope he just retires, but if he doesnt he shouldnt be on a team that is rebuilding, i hope he gets a championship on a good team. we personaly need to get younger and stronger at the mlb position, and brooking doesnt fit that role.

jonathan vilma is supposedly on the trading block for next offseason, that may very well be a great option. unfortunately he has had an injury this year that put him on ir. so now it seems like more of a risk to bring him in, but at the same time it may be one that nets us giving him a smaller contract and he may be perfectly fine, and plays at 100%

i would love jv. demoorio is not the answe.if he was, he wouldnt be platooning with a rookie this year at wslb.he looked so good his rookie season.

if we sighn a middle lb brooking will go back to his position.mock my word.dw will be a free agent(the falcons will not be re-signing him) they have more faith in rookie stephen nicholous

look man, i love brooking, his loyalty to the falcons and so on, but he is past his prime. to keep playing him would only be hurting us. his salary is way to much and i just dont think he fits. i agree, i think he should just retire or get traded to a team that might win now(aka the patriots) they love older lb

look man, i love brooking, his loyalty to the falcons and so on, but he is past his prime. to keep playing him would only be hurting us. his salary is way to much and i just dont think he fits. i agree, i think he should just retire or get traded to a team that might win now(aka the patriots) they love older lb

they are doing pretty good with their old lb's.

they are also doing pretty well with moss, welker, stallworth, brady, morris, evans, moroney, watson, and their whole o line. that dosent help us out at all, not to mention it is easy to play d when your offense is constantly scoring and on the field. it gives the old guys a chance to breathe, we unfortunately do not have that luxury.