rod coleman

Goat

well, from this year alone, i'm pretty sure rod coleman won't get past the third round pick. that's all i can tell you know. i don't know too many teams out there that would trade for a defensive tackle that had just been injured for more than half the season the year before without having a single impact on a single game. sorry that this post didn't help you out.

id for sure take a 4th for him. i doubt we get a 3rd round pick for him.

but if we got another 4th from him there are a bunch of players i really like i that range. matt forte is my favorite. ben moffit might fall in that range. there are a lot of good options in the 3rd-5th range. shannon tevaga might make it there too. the c from bg...

getting something like that for him would be wonderful. i thought we might just cut him, and we still might.

id for sure take a 4th for him. i doubt we get a 3rd round pick for him.

but if we got another 4th from him there are a bunch of players i really like i that range. matt forte is my favorite. ben moffit might fall in that range. there are a lot of good options in the 3rd-5th range. shannon tevaga might make it there too. the c from bg...

getting something like that for him would be wonderful. i thought we might just cut him, and we still might.

so would i...

nothing. old oft-injured defensive tackles with huge cap hits dont have much trade value wink.gif

i agree here. if we move on we will just cut coleman. we would probably do it after june 1 one so we did have a large accelerated hit, like we would if we traded him.

in general dts start to wear down at 30+. coleman is in that range.