qb or lt?

faninmd

qb

our line may be ######, but it's not like a rookie qb would get much (if any) pt in the first year.

it takes at least 2 years to groom a rookie qb, we can't wait forever to draft someone.

you can always draft a qb in the 2nd or 3rd round even you know.

successful qbs are either undrafted guys who come out of nowhere (warner, green, delhomme, etc.) or 1st rounders.

who have you seen from the middle rounds who is any good?

i guess brady might be good.

favre was 2nd round

montana was 3rd round

thats just a few off the top of my head.

successful qbs are either undrafted guys who come out of nowhere (warner, green, delhomme, etc.) or 1st rounders.

who have you seen from the middle rounds who is any good?

matt schaub seemed to give us pretty good return, drew brees and brett favre were 2nd rounders, tom brady was a 6th rounder.

you can't ever really tell what you want until the draft time and the draft pick comes itself. if there are no left tackles worthy of the top 5 pick, then i'd definetly like to go brian brohm or matt ryan. if there is a left tackle available (jake long) then i would like to draft brennan or ainge in the second round. glenn dorsey wouldn't hurt either though.

if mcfadden is there we take him you dont pass on a player like that.

then we draft o-line in 2nd round(both picks) then we start draft the best players available at the the positions we need dt,mlb,c,k

i think we should pass on a qb and give leftwich a chance next year.

leftwich is not the long-term answer to the franchise quarterback need. sure, he can fill in for a year or two and develop our rookie, but there's no way leftwich becomes the savior of this team. he's had his fair share of injury problems.

i would go qb. yes, we need a lt more than a qb, but the value for qb is better in the first and lt in the 2nd- very deep lt class, but outside of ryan, woodson, & brohm, who will all go in the first, there aren't many qbs who impress me very much.

jmo