look on the bright side , because of the lose we now have the 3rd pick + if we had won we would have the 8th

Draftnut57

selection order

october 23, 2007

(ed. note: selection order based on current record and combined w-l record of all opponents.)

#

team

w-l

opponents'

w-l %

1 st. louis

0-7

2 miami

0-7

atlanta

1-6

new york jets

1-6

new england (from san francisco) 2-4

new orleans 2-4

7 cincinnati

2-4

buffalo

2-4

oakland 2-4

10 minnesota 2-4

philadelphia 2-4

arizona 3-4

13 houston 3-4

14 chicago 3-4

15 dallas (from cleveland) 3-3

16 denver 3-3

san diego 3-3

seattle 4-3

19 baltimore 4-3

tampa bay 4-3

21 kansas city 4-3

pittsburgh

4-2

carolina 4-2

tennessee

4-2

25 washington 4-2

detroit 4-2

27 jacksonville

4-2

28 new york giants 5-2

green bay 5-1

san francisco (from indianapolis) 6-0

31 dallas 6-1

new england (pick forfeited)

7-0

return to the great blue north draft report.

the differance in the 3rd and the 8th pick could be like having a chance to draft ap instead of ja. we jumped for m picking 8th t o3rd by the lose sunday , just like last year by having one more lose we jumped up around 8 picks . i wish we had taken okoye , who i had in my finial mock in the mock draft game .

dont get me wrong , i was hoping we would win but since we didn't , i have to take the positive out of what took place , plus roddy is looking like a probowler .

a top 3 pick would be a nice positive to take from the season, considering there are 2 top talents at big time areas of need (o-line and d-line) sitting in that range.

i just hope that if we have the #3 pick we don't reach for a qb...

same here. i think if we have a choice between dorsey or mcfadden, we will take whichever is available. sitting at #3 worries me, because i don't want to reach for one of the qbs in this draft. none of them are worthy of a top 5 pick.

what about the potential of dallas wanting to trade up for mcfadden?

that is a very interesting question. if they are genuinely interested, i say take them for everything they're worth. ask for their two 1sts and a 2nd or 3rd, if no bite, then take mcfadden and don't look back.

that is a very interesting question. if they are genuinely interested, i say take them for everything they're worth. ask for their two 1sts and a 2nd or 3rd, if no bite, then take mcfadden and don't look back.

like detroit with calvin johnson... i like it. if we can't get what we want, screw em. there's no telling if mckay would pull the trigger on dmac though... unsure.gif

what about the potential of dallas wanting to trade up for mcfadden?

rumor going around id jerry jones wants dmc badly... he went to the same college, so i think that has something

to do with it...

that is a best case scenario for us imo, another 1st would be huge come draft day...

like detroit with calvin johnson... i like it. if we can't get what we want, screw em. there's no telling if mckay would pull the trigger on dmac though... unsure.gif

we were most likely going to take ad if he fell to 8th, so taking mcfadden wouldn't be a stretch by any means.