woodson or brohm?

at least harrington wasnt a loser in college too right?

brohm's last performance on thursday night football was nothing short of completely horrid.

i wonder if people that want brohm actually watch college football.

woodson was nothing short of phenominal against a very good florida team throwing for 5 touchdowns.

and yet people still want brohm. blink.gif

geez, if the current falcon regime is tripping all over themselves falling in love with rbs and qbs like some of you folks, this team will never be a winner. the best backs on earth can't do a whole **** of a lot behind the sorriest bunch of suck-holes who ever imitated an offensive line.

fix the line first----beef up the trenches or it won't matter how many stars you stick into the backfield!!

we are probably going to have a top 5 pick this year based on the way we are playing. who would you rather draft at qb, if we take one.

nice of you to leave out the actual top qb... a lil biased or just don't have knowledge of the current college football season.. matt ryan... front runner for the heisman... best qb in college football!... but it doesn't matter.. we better grab jake long to be our franchise lt.. the dude is a beast

geez, if the current falcon regime is tripping all over themselves falling in love with rbs and qbs like some of you folks, this team will never be a winner. the best backs on earth can't do a whole **** of a lot behind the sorriest bunch of suck-holes who ever imitated an offensive line.

fix the line first----beef up the trenches or it won't matter how many stars you stick into the backfield!!

amen

righttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.. did you see this in a dream last night??

you can't deny he is the reason they won the bcs bowl game - you can't deny his arm strength and mobility and desire to win

you say what you want but he has been in the houston camp all year getting his feet wet - spend that money on a first round pick and watch that undrafted qb playing in tampa whoop the ###### out of the nfc south

you're laughing at the main reason the boise state broncos won a bcs bowl game - ok

the man is a warrior and a winner - strong arm and great mobility - he will be the next jeff garcia

he said the next jeff garcia....lol.... i spit out my water here. heck we might as well go find the next jim mcmahon and the next jeff hosteler while we at it.

i say wait a season and try to shoot for tim tebow. i'm not saying that we lose the next season on purpose, but it is an option. as far as i can see, tebow is the best sure thing in college football right now. brohm, for some reason, scares me to the point where i don't we should draft him. he looks like a bust. woodson may struggle in the next level. anyway, both leftwich and harrington are signed till 2008, so we might as well use the draft pick for the o-line.

they need to concentrate on the offensive line before putting any talent behind it.

octo, i agree w/you about the o-line, but it along w/qb, is our most pressing need and we need to draft a qb in this next draft or it'll set us back even further b/c the '09 class sucks at qb.

i say wait a season and try to shoot for tim tebow.

i stopped reading after tebow.

one, qb's stay all 4 yrs. tebow will be a junior next year.

two, tebow does not play inan nfl style offense and can't read defenses. see alex smith in sf.