perfect mock v2.07

1. chris long de | (6'3", 266, 4.8) | virginia abraham is just one play away from going on the injury list. behind him we've got nothing. plus, drafting howie's son guarantees we get good press from fox (and you know how we need good press.)

2. marcus griffin s | (5'11", 200, 4.6) | texas we still need a shutdown safety to put this defense over the top. griffin has the bloodlines to be good.

2. fred davis te | (6'3", 245, 4.84) | usc we need someone to replace crump. besides, you never go wrong drafting a te.

3. james hardy wr | (6'7", 220, 4.58) | indiana since we can't pound the ball in the red zone, we need someone tall to throw fade routes to.

4. chris johnson rb | (5'10", 198, 4.25) | east carolina a norwood clone. he'll be the perfect change of pace back for norwood.

5. duane brown ot | (6'4", 290, 4.95) | virginia tech petrino needs to just suck it up, admit he was wrong,and go back to the zone blocking scheme. brown is the perfect ot for our zone blocking scheme. great at cut blocking, but can't pass block his way out of a paper bag.

6. joshua johnson qb | (6'2", 195, 4.64) | san diego i keep hearing how tom brady was drafted in the 6th round. i'm convinced. drafting a qb earlier than the 6th is foolish, no matter how badly you need one. just wait until the 6th round and a franchise qb will be there (and here he is.)

7. jacky claude og | (6'3", 279, 5.3) | florida state another perfect zone blocking linemen. he can also play center (finally a replacement for mcclure.)

1. chris long de | (6'3", 266, 4.8) | virginia abraham is just one play away from going on the injury list. behind him we've got nothing. plus, drafting howie's son guarantees we get good press from fox (and you know how we need good press.)

2. marcus griffin s | (5'11", 200, 4.6) | texas we still need a shutdown safety to put this defense over the top. griffin has the bloodlines to be good.

2. fred davis te | (6'3", 245, 4.84) | usc we need someone to replace crump. besides, you never go wrong drafting a te.

3. james hardy wr | (6'7", 220, 4.58) | indiana since we can't pound the ball in the red zone, we need someone tall to throw fade routes to.

4. chris johnson rb | (5'10", 198, 4.25) | east carolina a norwood clone. he'll be the perfect change of pace back for norwood.

5. duane brown ot | (6'4", 290, 4.95) | virginia tech petrino needs to just suck it up, admit he was wrong,and go back to the zone blocking scheme. brown is the perfect ot for our zone blocking scheme. great at cut blocking, but can't pass block his way out of a paper bag.

6. joshua johnson qb | (6'2", 195, 4.64) | san diego i keep hearing how tom brady was drafted in the 6th round. i'm convinced. drafting a qb earlier than the 6th is foolish, no matter how badly you need one. just wait until the 6th round and a franchise qb will be there (and here he is.)

7. jacky claude og | (6'3", 279, 5.3) | florida state another perfect zone blocking linemen. he can also play center (finally a replacement for mcclure.)

that's the worst mock draft i have ever seen in my life.

are you serious?

no qb? no ot until the 2nd day?

that sorry ###### east carolina rb that doesn't play close to his timed speed? and even if he does is not even close to the type of back we need?

that poor man's travaris jackson out of sdsu?

dude that's a terrible draft

laugh.giflaugh.gif

well done dude!!

this is the worse mock draft i've ever seen...

1. - we just drafted a de in the 1st... we won't do it this year - we have other areas of huge concern.

2. - safety is a good idea - i can almost go for this, but we need lineman much worse.

3. - we just drafted a te last year - and blakely seems to be coming along well. i do believe we will trade crumpler in the off-season though.

4. - why would be draft a norwood clone??? we need a big back to complement norwood.

5. - "suck it up, go back to zone blocking?" only a few teams use zone blocking - most use traditional/power blocking. you are nuts. we need good real lineman - not the tiny guys.

6. - i don't know anything about this qb, but i like getting them later too. first round qbs are huge risk - look at joey harrington.

7. - back to the zone blocking... give it up - we aren't going back to it. who do you want to clone? denver or the patriots/colts who both use power blocking huge lineman...

also, we have datish that we drafted this year - i think he can possibly come next year to be our starting center. he was on ir this year, but maybe with the whole year of recovery and other training he can step right into the starting job this year.

i think mcclure has been here long enough...