name your 3rd+ pick you got your eye on.

Quicksand

tell me one player you know probably won't chosen in the 1st or 2nd round that you hope the falcons pick up.

craig steltz " s " lsu

i've been watching lsu play alot these past few weeks, and i see this guy make hard hitting play after play, against speedy and powerful sec teams no less. his measurables seem like they could really translate well into the nfl and with milloy getting old we need to groom his replacement, and this could be the guy.

tell me one player you know probably won't chosen in the 1st or 2nd round that you hope the falcons pick up.

craig steltz " s " lsu

i've been watching lsu play alot these past few weeks, and i see this guy make hard hitting play after play, against speedy and powerful sec teams no less. his measurables seem like they could really translate well into the nfl and with milloy getting old we need to groom his replacement, and this could be the guy.

i got a couple, but one near the top of my list would be

benjarvus green-ellis /rb/ole miss/ 5'11" 225lb 4.55-40yd

seen him for the last couple of seasons and kid is a beast. fast for his size and gains lots of yards on a bad team.

gained 1,000yds last season and even though teams knew they couldn't throw the ball.

craig steltz " s " lsu

no way!

darren stone has that on lock.

we need a big back or nt.

since there will be no big backs left, nt.

boston college nt.

no way!

boston college nt.

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

stone has nothing on lock, and will still be a couple of years away from starting at ss and thats if he ever does...

i have steltz in my mock and also wouldnt mind picking him up in the 3rd/4th round if possible. lawyer only has

another year left imo and thats only if he doesnt retire after this season...

og - shannon tevaga (ucla)

og - eric young (tennessee)

og - adam kraus (michigan)

ot - kirk barton (ohio state)

ot - mike mcglynn (pitt)

ot - chris williams (vanderbilt)

ilb - jonathan goff (vanderbilt)

ilb - ben moffitt (usf)

olb - philip wheeler (ga tech)

olb - bruce davis (ucla)

cb - darnell terrell (missouri)

rb - cory boyd (south carolina)

rb - ryan torain (arizona state)

and some others... blink.gif

no way!

boston college nt.

ummmm, lewis has nt on lock much more than stone has ss on lock. at least lewis has played this year (unlike stone)

and raji (bc dt) looks decent, but wouldnt consider him a sure pick.

ummmm, lewis has nt on lock much more than stone has ss on lock. at least lewis has played this year (unlike stone)

and raji (bc dt) looks decent, but wouldnt consider him a sure pick.

i read somewhere that raji has redshirted this year due to ineligibility. i don't see him coming out this year after being out for the entire season.

a player i really like in the sec that nobody notices since he's on a bad team a la jerious norwood is jonathan goff, the mlb from vandy. he's battle-tested, productive against top flight competition, and is a born leader. since we're going to need an mlb and we'll have picks in that area, it wouldn't surprise me if he's a guy we wind up getting. he's also brilliant, even by vandy standards.

no are you kidding me

matt ryan is no more impressive than dennis dixon. not one bit. i don't get all the slobbery head this guy gets from every media analyst with a little face time on who they think is the best qb in the draft. matt ryan really has not done anything special.... at all.

last i checked, quarterbacks didn't affect the defense. rolleyes.gif

i think he meant that dixon and company hung up 39 points on michigan while henne and company only managed to put up 7 on oregon.

dixon and stewart looked unstoppable in that game.

a player i really like in the sec that nobody notices since he's on a bad team a la jerious norwood is jonathan goff, the mlb from vandy. he's battle-tested, productive against top flight competition, and is a born leader. since we're going to need an mlb and we'll have picks in that area, it wouldn't surprise me if he's a guy we wind up getting. he's also brilliant, even by vandy standards.

i think goff will be a solid lb in the nfl. i'd love to have him be a falcon.

matt ryan is no more impressive than dennis dixon. not one bit. i don't get all the slobbery head this guy gets from every media analyst with a little face time on who they think is the best qb in the draft. matt ryan really has not done anything special.... at all.

i think he meant that dixon and company hung up 39 points on michigan while henne and company only managed to put up 7 on oregon.

dixon and stewart looked unstoppable in that game.

i think goff will be a solid lb in the nfl. i'd love to have him be a falcon.

i think goff would be a great pickup for the falcons.