mock i

brunna777

first up, heres the deal:

we are picking 3rd overall, we trade with dallas for pick 10ish and 26ish so they can draft mcfadden...

we also trade houstons 2nd and alge crumpler to the jets for vilma(may take more, but if crump is worth a 3rd

and we give them a 2nd thats adds up to somewhere between pick 23-28 in the first... sounds fair to me)

free agency hires:

max starks

cuts:

warrick dunn

wayne gandy

rod coleman(or trade)

kieth brooking(could be used in the trade for vilma also)

joey harrington

resign:

michael boley

deangelo hall

chris crocker

dwayne blakely

chauncey davis

tyson clabo

draft: (not going to do write ups... by now, most in this forum have read about nearly every prospect)

1) matt ryan qb boston

1) jonathon stewart rb oregon

2) tony hills ot texas

2) jonathon vilma via trade or jasper brinkley ilb south carolina

3) craig steltz s lsu

4) dre moore dt maryland

4) shannon tevaga og ucla

5) brandon coutu k georgia

6) titus brown de mississippi st.

6) jason shirley dt fresno st.

7) eddie royal wr/kr vtech

***if vilma isnt an option we just use that 2nd on brinkley...

depth chart:

qb: leftwich/ryan/shockley

rb: stewart/norwood/snelling

fb: mughelli/mcintyre

te: blakely/milner/

wr: white/robinson/jennings

wr: jenkins/horn/royal

lt: hills/foster

lg: blalock/clabo

c: mcclure/datish

rg: forney/tevaga

rt: weiner/starks

de: anderson/davis

nt: jackson/moore/shirley

ut: babineaux/lewis

de: abraham/brown

slb: boley/wilkins

mlb: vilma(brinkley)/taylor

wlb: nicholas

cb: hall/irons

cb: houston/sanders

ss: milloy/steltz/stone

fs: williams/crocker

k: coutu

p: koenen

kr/pr: royal

ls: schneck

they are a bit more complicated with trades, but still fun to look at smile.gif

i stopped reading when you traded crump

why hang onto crump when he isnt really utilized in this offense... that coupled with his knee problems and him

maybe blowing up in the press next season about not being used. makes sense to trade him while he still has some value

imo...

if we are rebuilding, whats the point on hanging onto a 29 year old with injury concerns??

you want to waste free agent money on max starks? he isn't even a starter for the steelers! this guy is reputed to be too soft, and you want him for our supposed power-running team? get real!

he would be cheap if he's a back up, and is young... i have him behind weiner if you looked, because i'd rather

have starks as depth at the tackle position rather than tyson clabo...

foster could be depth at lt...

if you want udfa's as backups for the ol, i hope your ready for the ol to stink it up as much as this year...

i prefer experience for depth, but thats just me...

any other questions before i get real??

try again

1)matt ryan is not as good as woodson or brohm. only reason he's hyped up is because of how good his team is this year. his numbers are just as average as they usually are. he will be exposed vs vt

2)jon stewart is a 1st round lock. #1 big back in draft by wide margin

3)crumpler for vilma? are you f'n nuts? crumpler is over 30 and vilma is their best player

try again

1)matt ryan is not as good as woodson or brohm. only reason he's hyped up is because of how good his team is this year. his numbers are just as average as they usually are. he will be exposed vs vt

3)crumpler for vilma? are you f'n nuts? crumpler is over 30 and vilma is their best player

1) we would be picking at #10 in this mock, so woodson and brohm are both off the board...

2) stewart is taken in the 1st in this mock... you just have to read properly...

3) it is vilma for houstons 2nd and crumpler and we may well have to give a little more but it would be worth it...

btw crump is 29 isnt he??

try again

vilma does not fit in their schemes, and there have been numerous reports of the jets seeking to trade him. he also selected stewart in the first, if you saw.

1) we would be picking at #10 in this mock, so woodson and brohm are both off the board...

2) stewart is taken in the 1st in this mock... you just have to read properly...

3) it is vilma for houstons 2nd and crumpler and we may well have to give a little more but it would be worth it...

btw crump is 29 isnt he??

yeah, but he'll be 30 in december.

i actually give yours an a-

pretty good mick, addressed our two most pressing needs, qb and o-line, as well as mlb and k.

could of done w/out the wr though. other then that, pretty good mock.

the wr is our kr... we can get rid of jennings, and wont have to use norwood to return kicks...