dennis dixon

drakey117

in what round would you consider getting dennis dixon in? (assuming he keeps up with this same level of play through out the rest of the season) i think he might fall to us ion our second second round draft pick or maybe if we are lucky we can pick him up in the third round and spend our earlier pick on some good ol

in what round would you consider getting dennis dixon in? (assuming he keeps up with this same level of play through out the rest of the season) i think he might fall to us ion our second second round draft pick or maybe if we are lucky we can pick him up in the third round and spend our earlier pick on some good ol

he was drafted in the 5th round by the braves

this is gonna be moved when a admin gets on.. this belongs in the "draft & free agency" section... why is it so hard for people to understand where to post stuff.. guess its da thug life of mine rubbin off

i wouldn't want him regardless of what round it was in. he reminds me too much of akili smith...

you obviously haven't seen him play.

he was drafted in the 5th round by the braves

and...? he was also drafted by the reds before that.

dixon probably won't go on the 1st day.

so somewhere in 4th - 7th round.

we need one of the big 3. (ryan, woodson, brohm)

dixon's draft stock is currently projected as 2nd-3rd round. if he keeps up this high level of play and has strong showings at the combine and pro day workouts, he could legitimately climb into the 2nd round. i doubt he becomes a 1st rounder unless he just has an unbelievable season from here on out.

then again, ryan doesn't deserve his status, so all it could take is media heads pumping up dixon as well.

you obviously haven't seen him play.

and...? he was also drafted by the reds before that.

dixon's draft stock is currently projected as 2nd-3rd round. if he keeps up this high level of play and has strong showings at the combine and pro day workouts, he could legitimately climb into the 2nd round. i doubt he becomes a 1st rounder unless he just has an unbelievable season from here on out.

then again, ryan doesn't deserve his status, so all it could take is media heads pumping up dixon as well.

the reason he isnt rated higher on kiper & those jerkoffs boards is because a. he plays for oregon not lsu, usc or florida & b. he can run, he has real mobility which means we throw him into the "running qb" category

half the ******* on this board say no to him just because he can run, they have no idea he has a completion % over 70%, he also possesses a higher qb rating than "the big 3". they probably haven't even seen the kid play.

getting dennis dixon in the second round would be a steal, he fits petrino's offense perfectly.

dennis dixon is someone to keep an eye on. he manages the game pretty well and can stretch the field. the only question will be can he play when he moves to the fast foward league (nfl). that can be said for any of the top rank quarterbacks coming out this year. what they do in college may not go over to the nfl. bush dominated the college ranks, but now he faces players with equal or better skills. but, i do feel dixon will perform on the next level.

i have not seen him play, which teams has he played against?

does he play in a pro style offense?

i know he has a first round rb behind him, does he have a good ol?

does he make his wr's look good, or do they make him look good, make great catches?

is he mobile, or is he a running qb, i know someone said he has a 70% completion percentage but if he only throws 10 times in a game that shouldn't be difficult to do.

i want the qb that best fits this scheme.

i have not seen him play, which teams has he played against?

does he play in a pro style offense?

i know he has a first round rb behind him, does he have a good ol?

does he make his wr's look good, or do they make him look good, make great catches?

is he mobile, or is he a running qb, i know someone said he has a 70% completion percentage but if he only throws 10 times in a game that shouldn't be difficult to do.

i want the qb that best fits this scheme.

he is a pass first run second quarterback. he averages about 25-30 throws a game, and has 16 td - 3 int. has 1 running td in every game hes played this year. he hasnt played many good teams this year, and had his worst game against their toughest opponent, cal. oregon faces usc this weekend and that should give him a chance to redeem himself. he is also tall enough to see over an nfl line (he is 6'4 200 pounds)

i cant really answer your other questions, but i can say that oregon runs more of a pro style offense than vt ran with mv

this is what i have found so far on dennis dixon

year c a yrds % avg lng td int sack qb rating

2004 06 15 73 40.0 4.87 22 00 00 01 80.88

2005 69 104 777 66.3 7.47 68 06 03 04 142.37

2006 197 322 2143 61.2 6.66 67 12 14 05 120.68

2007 137 198 1721 69.2 8.69 85 16 03 11 165.84

projected-

2007 235 339 2950 69.2 8.69 85 27 05 19 165.84

rushing- att yards avg long td

2007 75 423 5.1 80 7

i like this guy also, can anyone guess who this is?

year--comp--att--yards--%--avg--long--td--int--sack--qb rating

2005 260 371 3256 70.1 8.78 59 36 8 11 171.51

2006 246 371 3320 66.3 8.95 72 34 5 15 169.03

projected

2007 196 262 2939 74.8 11.21 80 42 0 9 222.07

hint: small school

josh johnson?