tonights performance by brian brohm seals the deal on us drafting him if available

continuing the tradition of years that the falcons have had losing seasons. brohm would be a huge mistake. he is slow dropping back, can't scramble, and looks about as smart as a peach orchard boar.

since when was not being able to scramble a knock on a qb? i don't know if you are another stunna or not, but i haven't seen anything worthwhile in your posts so i'll treat you the same. i don't know where the ###### you are getting that he's dumb either..

i saw the game (louisville v. conn). i did not see a great qb at all. brohm threw to his check downs all game long....i don't see how brohm would perform any better than harrington.

so, here is the question: what makes you think brian brohm would be an upgrade over joey harrington?

keep in mind that harrington was a great college qb. he looked like a world beater at oregon.

he could be the future. dry.gif

he might be, but drafting a qb in the first round is a big risk. a team will invest a minimum of 2 years in a new qb before they begin to get a decent read on whether or not the guy can make it at the pro level. realistically, you could be 4 years down the road before deciding that it was a mistake. my vote would be for mcfadden if he's on the board when we pick. after that, i'd try for the best qb or o-lineman available. a middle linebacker would also be nice somewhere.

i saw the game (louisville v. conn). i did not see a great qb at all. brohm threw to his check downs all game long....i don't see how brohm would perform any better than harrington.

so, here is the question: what makes you think brian brohm would be an upgrade over joey harrington?

keep in mind that harrington was a great college qb. he looked like a world beater at oregon.

joey ain't the long-term answer, neither is leftwich. neither is shockley.

we need to draft a qb.

amazing how only after one game everyone thinks brohm is the worst thing ever and will be a bust. this is why atlanta fans are the worst in football. ignorance.

na it aint necessary, but it sparks the fans when a qb breaks a 10yrd run. and it also helps when the d blitz. dj shockley is the perfect qb, he has a quick release, he is a gun slinger, he is mobile, and he is on the team.

i totally agree with you we would have seen it already if wasn't hurt

after last nights game , it has confirmed to me even more that ryan is a little better than brohm. i think brohm is a product of the system and is good at it , but ryan has more to offer, it would take ryan longer to learn the system but would be better in the long run imo.

kiper has ryan 3rd and brohm 6th in his new rankings , funny thing is that is in the very area that we will be picking in .

brady doesnt scramble much at all and he seems to do alright in the nfl, scrambling doesnt mean jack if you know how to read a defense and get rid of the ball quickly. i dont know who we are going to go for but im really liking ryan from bc.

brady doesn't scramble, but he moves in the pocket. he doesn't sit back there like a statue. and he ran for a first down agains the cowboys last week