future falcon qb on espn

Rodney

brohm is our future franchise qb......we need to pick him with our first pick....we also need to pick up turner as our future running back.....and after brohm, o-line and o-line and o-line.

and bring plenty of aflac.....oft injured qb. no thanks......... i'll take woodson out of ky

brohm is our future franchise qb......we need to pick him with our first pick....we also need to pick up turner as our future running back.....and after brohm, o-line and o-line and o-line.

no more young players on the offensive line. we need proven veterans so we can become a better team sooner than later.

no more young players on the offensive line. we need proven veterans so we can become a better team sooner than later.

i agree with you...but we need to follow the example of the vikings by bringing in pro bowl caliber o-linemen.....not someone that was cut by another team...but to also draft a couple of young future linemen....some that should bring future high credentials would be nice too.

i agree with you...but we need to follow the example of the vikings by bringing in pro bowl caliber o-linemen.....not someone that was cut by another team...but to also draft a couple of young future linemen....some that should bring future high credentials would be nice too.

agreed pick up two possibly three pro bowl linemen with the vick money and boom you may have a contender. smile.gif

agreed pick up two possibly three pro bowl linemen with the vick money and boom you may have a contender. smile.gif

seems like in the past, our o-linemen that we picked up from other teams were either off their practice squad or backups....who was our last big name o-lineman that we picked up?

and bring plenty of aflac.....oft injured qb. no thanks......... i'll take woodson out of ky

god help me i agree with you. i would take andre' over brohm every day of the week......

there are dedicated threads about this in the draft & fa board... i don't know why a new one comes up in tatf every other day when all anyone ever says in here is "just say no to xxx" or "he wouldn't do anything behind this o-line either"... huh.gif

and the matt ryan hype-buyers are funny to me. guess we can see how many people form their opinions off espn this way, at least.

there are dedicated threads about this in the draft & fa board... i don't know why a new one comes up in tatf every other day when all anyone ever says in here is "just say no to xxx" or "he wouldn't do anything behind this o-line either"... huh.gif

and the matt ryan hype-buyers are funny to me. guess we can see how many people form their opinions off espn this way, at least.

are you ######ing kidding.. matt ryan is the best qb in the draft.. i don't watch his ###### on espn.. i watch every bc game... he has the best mid-range pass.. and the smoothest deep ball.. he has all the intangibles to be a great qb in this league.. brian brohm is a overhyped qb.. andre woodson is going to be a decent qb in the league.. but matt ryan is going to be great.. i form my opinions from what i watch.. and from what i have seen from woodson and brohm.. ryan is by far the best.. just because you don't agree with someone does not make them wrong.. nice try though... you were a quincy carter backer obviously so we can't expect much more from you

are you a saints fan or just a foolish falcon fan? first of all broum is playing uconn the basketball school. its 7 to 7 in the 3rd qtr and he threw a lolly pop on a check down and got intercepted. broum looks like joey harrington out there and he cant get away from the might uconn rush. how you think he will do against the giants? i think we realize by now we need a mobile qb, not another statue. that experiment is overrrrrrrrrrrrrr! wink.gif

are you a saints fan or just a foolish falcon fan? first of all broum is playing uconn the basketball school. its 7 to 7 in the 3rd qtr and he threw a lolly pop on a check down and got intercepted. broum looks like joey harrington out there and he cant get away from the might uconn rush. how you think he will do against the giants? i think we realize by now we need a mobile qb, not another statue. that experiment is overrrrrrrrrrrrrr! wink.gif

thats what got us into this mess............