i told ya'll antonio cromartie was a baller!!

rollow lawson

one of my mock drafts had us picking him at #15 before we traded it for abraham (don't regret getting abe, however). just picked peyton manning off for the third time in the first half. some idiot on the board last year disputing me down saying that tye hill from clemson was better and would have a better career. i wish i could remember who the poster was.

one of my mock drafts had us picking him at #15 before we traded it for abraham (don't regret getting abe, however). just picked peyton manning off for the third time in the first half. some idiot on the board last year disputing me down saying that tye hill from clemson was better and would have a better career. i wish i could remember who the poster was.

you were far from alone with that one.

he was the best db in the nation and many were saying he could be the next deion.

if it weren't for that injury he would have been picked as high as d.hall

ok. its their 2nd year. i dont even know how good cromartie is in coverage. i think hill might be better. cromartie is definetly the better playmaker though.

as for landry and nelson...landry 'moved' to ss to have sean taylor play deep. landry's excellent play at ss has allowed taylor to do that. and guess what, taylor is living up to his potential and the redskins were ranked 5th defensively before they faced the patriots.