what a shocker, peterson got hurt

Same Ol Falcons

it's not too serious from what i've heard. it kind of sounds like you were wishing him to be injured huh.gif

with players getting even bigger, stronger and faster, you cannot try to have a single back handle the work load. they will be injured. look what happened to jamal andersons career because of it?

it's not too serious from what i've heard. it kind of sounds like you were wishing him to be injured huh.gif

with players getting even bigger, stronger and faster, you cannot try to have a single back handle the work load. they will be injured. look what happened to jamal andersons career because of it?

i don't wish anyone to get hurt ****

i knew he was going to get hurt - it is part of his "thing" - a **** of a back that can play half the games

well lucky for ap, he has never been the only back on his team. ap, like it or not, is injury prone....getting hurt every year of college is an appropriate time to label someone as injury prone.

he is vastly talented, but not being on the field doesnt help his team.

well lucky for ap, he has never been the only back on his team. ap, like it or not, is injury prone....getting hurt every year of college is an appropriate time to label someone as injury prone.

he is vastly talented, but not being on the field doesnt help his team.

so when taylor got hurt game one, he wasn't the only choice and made up for the rookie qb?

so when taylor got hurt game one, he wasn't the only choice and made up for the rookie qb?

blame the coaching staff for not using mewelde moore more often...the guy is pretty solid. more explosive player than taylor by a long shot,but just cant shoulder a load. thats fine, he wouldnt have had to with ap taking the majority of the snaps.

4.9 career ypc, and 9.4 ypc on catches...i'll say it again, moore is an adequate player...ap didnt have to take the high number of snaps he did.