adrian peterson!!!

Goat

holy shi....this guy is so effing incredible. he single handedly destroyed the chargers today with 296 rushing yards and 3 tds. i can really see this guy getting mvp. i'm in shock after what i saw out of him, i was switching between the atl and sd game he is too good.

holy shi....this guy is so effing incredible. he single handedly destroyed the chargers today with 296 rushing yards and 3 tds. i can really see this guy getting mvp. i'm in shock after what i saw out of him, i was switching between the atl and sd game he is too good.

he did well of course, but it was far from single handedly. his ol was making the largest holes i have ever seen before....when they were winning even and knew the vikings were going to run the ball.

heck even chester had a ridiculous day with the carries he was getting.

nine games and he is the best running back in the game now. incredible speed, moves, and strength. it also helps having a great offensive line to block for you too. if minnesota had a quaterback they would be a playoff team.

yep, throw in a cb like hall and they have a deep playoff team...

nine games and he is the best running back in the game now. incredible speed, moves, and strength. it also helps having a great offensive line to block for you too. if minnesota had a quaterback they would be a playoff team.

his moves dont do anything for me...i think many, many current nfl rb's have better moves.

ap is one of the fastest backs in the nfl though, and is nigh impossible to tackle once he gets to the second level because of that fact, as well as his strength. guys just sluff off of him like dead skin.

this is the nfc. they could slip in. if they do, ap could be the mvp or atleast the offensive player of the year. tom brady could cost himself votes will all the senseless slaughter of opposing defenses this year.

laugh.gif

agreed! ap is the best rookie to come to the nfl history...period....i hope he breaks lt record so that lt can cry some more! and bush should be ashamed but thats me!

i agree he is an incredible back, but best ever? he's only played eight games lets give it some time. i'd give the nod to barry sanders, but ad could easily become one of the best to ever play the game.

this is the nfc. they could slip in. if they do, ap could be the mvp or atleast the offensive player of the year. tom brady could cost himself votes will all the senseless slaughter of opposing defenses this year. laugh.gif

he might not win offensive player of the year cause of brady, but he could end up with 2,000 rushing yards in his rookie season. that is insane. talk about starting a career off on the right foot.