official colts versus world beaters in-game thread

RODDY NATION

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i will probably get banned but sometimes it's worth it. you need to take your trash somewhere else. i would imagine that most fans would rather have you banned than me. i lost my cool because i'm tired of reading your trash.

you lost your cool about something this stupid and felt the need to make a racist comment.

smh. dry.gif

you lost your cool about something this stupid and felt the need to make a racist comment.

smh. dry.gif

this guy is a punk. i've posted here long enough to prove my character. i'm sick of this guy's crap and decided to vent a little today. by the way, i'm probably the least "racist" poster of anyone on this board. what part of my post was racist?

i will probably get banned but sometimes it's worth it. you need to take your trash somewhere else. i would imagine that most fans would rather have you banned than me. i lost my cool because i'm tired of reading your trash.

i'm one fan that would rather see you leave. that was childish and immature. it's the kind of thing idiots do when they think they have the anonymity of the internet. i'd be surprised if you'd have done the same thing in person, because you know it's wrong.