raiders coach kiffin wantsto cut/release lamont jordan

blackandred

lamont is good especially when he is the 2nd rb! i'm a new yorker and when i saw the jets play, lamont is a beast when curtis was number 1. i think we should get him and john abraham should say something cause he knows too! it will help a lot if we got the big back that we've always needed...

um no. we already have artose pinner who is supposed to be our power back. lord knows he isnt getting carries though. no need to go after lamont jordan too...we would probably pick snelling back up before we have to go spend $ on some other guy like jordan.

jordan is tougher than pinner, faster, and a great receiver out of the backfield.

jordan is tougher than pinner, faster, and a great receiver out of the backfield.

the only running back in the nfl i think he is faster than is najeh davenport, who was run down from behind by jared allen last season, in the open field, running at absolute full tilt for a good 3 seconds.

it was the funniest thing i had ever seen. dwight freeney or john abraham? okay, i could see that. jared allen? haha, fat ######.

the only running back in the nfl i think he is faster than is najeh davenport, who was run down from behind by jared allen last season, in the open field, running at absolute full tilt for a good 3 seconds.

it was the funniest thing i had ever seen. dwight freeney or john abraham? okay, i could see that. jared allen? haha, fat ######.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

i kid you not. davenport was alone in the open field on a run up the gut. no one was in the screen view as he went trucking up the middle of the field, not a safety, db, nothin.

then you see allen's helmet start to come into view on the bottom of the screen.....and he runs down davenport from behind, exactly 48 yards of untounched running yards later. hilarious. i am sure he got some jawing from his teammates about it.