the unofficial "get well soon" thread...

dbfever

i know the debate. i know the arguments. i've never agreed that the guy should start over ykw, but nevertheless i liked the guy. he was a consumate pro. i never heard a negative thing come out of his mouth and he was always positive. i know people here have strong convictions on both sides of whether we should have traded him or not. but, since i admired him so for never making the situation here worse by ranting in the paper or sportstalk radio and did everything that was asked of him, i want to give a shout out to ole schaubbie. i heard this past weekend he got hurt again and even had a trip to the hospital and is possibly suffering from a concussion. i haven't been on the msgb in awhile so i know a thread had to have been done on this subject, but being the fan i am i just wanted to start my own to wish him well so- get well schaubbie, falcon-nation is praying for ya buddy! wink.gif

get_well_soon_pic.jpg

i know the debate. i know the arguments. i've never agreed that the guy should start over ykw, but nevertheless i liked the guy. he was a consumate pro. i never heard a negative thing come out of his mouth and he was always positive. i know people here have strong convictions on both sides of whether we should have traded him or not. but, since i admired him so for never making the situation here worse by ranting in the paper or sportstalk radio and did everything that was asked of him, i want to give a shout out to ole schaubbie. i heard this past weekend he got hurt again and even had a trip to the hospital and is possibly suffering from a concussion. i haven't been on the msgb in awhile so i know a thread had to have been done on this subject, but being the fan i am i just wanted to start my own to wish him well so- get well schaubbie, falcon-nation is praying for ya buddy! wink.gif

get_well_soon_pic.jpg

... what does this have to do with the falcons

... what does this have to do with the falcons

he used to be a falcon and i'm still a fan of his and hopes he does well one day (except against us). plus he's a decent human being and he represented well as a backup and as a person when he was here. plus i do not feel that the discussions here are strictly for current falcons anyway. is that in the code of conduct or something? huh.gif

get_well_soon_pic.jpg

considering the idiots who would sink to such a low level as to say "where are all the schaub lovers now? your boy just got another concussion." what a bunch of classless fans on this board. i for one never said he was the saviour of this team or wanted him because he was better than vick.

get well soon schaub but i do hope their season goes in the tank since we have their 2nd for 2008. wink.gif

he used to be a falcon and i'm still a fan of his and hopes he does well one day (except against us). plus he's a decent human being and he represented well as a backup and as a person when he was here. plus i do not feel that the discussions here are strictly for current falcons anyway. is that in the code of conduct or something? huh.gif

i like him too

but you know the problem db?

it's that if he does well, people will talk about how stupid we were for letting him go

get_well_soon_pic.jpg

what would he have ranted about he is an average backup qb, the fans that thought he should have gotten playing time here are clueless. the situation couldn't have worked out better for him, he got paid big time money by houston based on "potential". i hope he is physically okay, but i hope that everything that can negatively affect houstons record this year happens.

might be.. im just tired of reading people commenting on this guy over and over and over and over... move on.. he didn't represent the falcons at all by the way.. the dude was a backup.. the press represented the falcons by hyping him up so we could rip a team off like they do for every back up qb.... did you know schauby as a person laugh.giflaugh.gif ... lucky you... maybe one day people will refrain from talking about former falcons players in the "talk about the falcons" section..

like that will ever happen... rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif