where are all the schaub lovers now?

dirtyjerk

apperently the guy who you all thought was a combination of jesus and brett favre is just an overpaid backup. dont' believe me just check houston's record. on top of that his season is probably over and they'll be picking a few spots behind us in the upcoming draft. i really want to hear how we'll regret trading him for the next 8 years as he wins 6 superbowls in a row. once again too many people have fallen prey to the hype machine that is sports media which showed the same highlights over and over again of schaub throwing a couple of nice passes until you were convinced that he was a top 5 qb. its actually pretty funny.

oh and btw he got his ###### mashed in and won't be playing for awhile.

schaub likely out with concussion

associated press, updated 15 minutes ago story tools:

houston (ap) - matt schaub was still feeling the effects wednesday of a concussion from a helmet-to-helmet hit against san diego, and coach gary kubiak said he probably wouldn't play sunday against oakland.

schaub, who has started every game for the texans since an offseason trade with atlanta, said his health has improved dramatically since sunday.

"it's feeling better, clearing up a little bit," he said. "headaches are subsiding, so we'll take it day to day."

schaub was injured when he was blindsided by drayton florence after throwing his second interception in houston's loss to the chargers. it was the second straight week he'd been knocked out of the game by a helmet-to-helmet blow. he injured his hip on the first one.

he said this was his first concussion. schaub sat on the sideline rubbing his temples for several minutes before he was taken to the locker room.

"it was hurting. i had headaches," he said. "i was a little out of it and not really with it and really cloudy and foggy in my head. it was a weird feeling not ever experiencing anything like that prior."

with schaub likely out, sage rosenfels should get the third start of his career and his first since a 22-0 loss to cleveland in 2005 when he was with miami.

this might actually help the texans because rosenfols is better than him.

we need the texans to stink so that 2nd round pick is in the top 10.

that pick will be pivotal. we need to address one of our biggest needs with it

the only hole this team needs to plug is the head coach position rolleyes.gif

apperently the guy who you all thought was a combination of jesus and brett favre is just an overpaid backup. dont' believe me just check houston's record. on top of that his season is probably over and they'll be picking a few spots behind us in the upcoming draft. i really want to hear how we'll regret trading him for the next 8 years as he wins 6 superbowls in a row.

yeah, but schaub with brain damage is still smarter than "he who shall not be named".....

why do i even bother reading your threads dirty jerk you will never change your just a troll looking to bash our coaching staff, and i bet your one of those people who still want vick back after he serves jail time

close, on his other screen name, he was wanting vick back and him not serve any jail time. laugh.gif

apperently the guy who you all thought was a combination of jesus and brett favre is just an overpaid backup. dont' believe me just check houston's record. on top of that his season is probably over and they'll be picking a few spots behind us in the upcoming draft. i really want to hear how we'll regret trading him for the next 8 years as he wins 6 superbowls in a row. once again too many people have fallen prey to the hype machine that is sports media which showed the same highlights over and over again of schaub throwing a couple of nice passes until you were convinced that he was a top 5 qb. its actually pretty funny.

houston (ap) - matt schaub was still feeling the effects wednesday of a concussion from a helmet-to-helmet hit against san diego, and coach gary kubiak said he probably wouldn't play sunday against oakland.

schaub, who has started every game for the texans since an offseason trade with atlanta, said his health has improved dramatically since sunday.

"it's feeling better, clearing up a little bit," he said. "headaches are subsiding, so we'll take it day to day."

schaub was injured when he was blindsided by drayton florence after throwing his second interception in houston's loss to the chargers. it was the second straight week he'd been knocked out of the game by a helmet-to-helmet blow. he injured his hip on the first one.

he said this was his first concussion. schaub sat on the sideline rubbing his temples for several minutes before he was taken to the locker room.

"it was hurting. i had headaches," he said. "i was a little out of it and not really with it and really cloudy and foggy in my head. it was a weird feeling not ever experiencing anything like that prior."

with schaub likely out, sage rosenfels should get the third start of his career and his first since a 22-0 loss to cleveland in 2005 when he was with miami.

i'll admit the media made him look better than he was. we would be screwed with him anyways with this line. he would have a few more concussions.

hey dirtyjerk shaub also suffers like we do too aka a bad o-line, see byron leftwich. also what was david carrs sack record? most sacked qb for years? don't ya think the texans too are going to be looking for linemen in the draft to help shaub. rolleyes.gif and i wish we still had him, he was better than anything we have now thats for sure. wink.gif

apparently, you can't spell apparently.

hey dirtyjerk shaub also suffers like we do too aka a bad o-line, see byron leftwich. also what was david carrs sack record? most sacked qb for years? don't ya think the texans too are going to be looking for linemen in the draft to help shaub. rolleyes.gif and i wish we still had him, he was better than anything we have now thats for sure. wink.gif

<<<

i agree!!! also most of the experts like qbs jaws ,shawn s still think schaub is going to be a great qb. i will take their word over a newbie anyday.. wink.gif

<<<

i agree!!! also most of the experts like qbs jaws ,shawn s still think schaub is going to be a great qb. i will take their word over a newbie anyday.. wink.gif

they also thought harrington was playing great. these experts, are not experts. they don't go and breakdown each game. they just usually look at the stat sheet and say hey, he got good stats, he's great.

and another thread as evidence. it starts all with a good o-line. you must protect your qb. schaub is hitten very hard now. he will be afraid of hitten hard again. nobody wants to feel the same pain twice! he will make worse decisions after these accident. or is carson palmer the same carson palme befor he get injured. i don`t think so.....