well....at least schuab is struggling

charlestonchad

you obviously don't keep up much. the texans entire offense has been ravaged by injuries. schaub will be a very good qb in this league for a long time.

i doubt it. he's stuck with the texans. even when healthy their offense is anemic and their defense is soft. ****, we beat them. having an injured #1 wr should not be an excuse to throw 7 picks and only 5 td's.

i doubt it. he's stuck with the texans. even when healthy their offense is anemic and their defense is soft. ****, we beat them. having an injured #1 wr should not be an excuse to throw 7 picks and only 5 td's.

so he doesn't get a pass for this being his first year as a starter and all? i think he's going to be a lot better than some people seem to think he is at this point.

that said, i still think we got the better end of the deal in that trade.

absolutely.

we stole those picks from houston. and i hope the texans have a horrilbe year so we get more value for that #2!!!

yesterday, kubiak said schaub's head, back, hip and ankle were banged up........i doubt the insurance carrier will even provide coverage anymore this season. the falcons are getting a nice #2 round pick.

no he is not....what 1 good game...and they still lost!

sage has scored more tds than schaub, but has played 5 fewer games.

schaub(played in 7 games): 68%, 5 tds, 10 turnovers qbrate: 85.0

rosenfels(played in 2 games..none with a johnson): 68%, 6 tds, 6 turnovers qb rate 88.1

looks like he is playing better to me.

in the texans last game, they both got some playing time. rosenfels qb rating was double schaub's.

in the past 4 games, schaub has turned the ball over 7 times and has not gained any tds

funny how one good game in atl where we still lost is all schuab has done to deserve the praise and nfl value he had. hmmmmmm..... maybe mckay isn't as dumb as everyone says he is......

yes and that game was against the patriots, which allowed just about every qb they played to have a good passing day.

sage has scored more tds than schaub, but has played 5 fewer games.

schaub(played in 7 games): 68%, 5 tds, 10 turnovers qbrate: 85.0

rosenfels(played in 2 games..none with a johnson): 68%, 6 tds, 6 turnovers qb rate 88.1

looks like he is playing better to me.

in the texans last game, they both got some playing time. rosenfels qb rating was double schaub's.

in the past 4 games, schaub has turned the ball over 7 times and has not gained any tds

end of thread.