Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

warricka

schaub=great white hype

116 posts in this topic

yeah, schaub was the qb who was going to prove that white guys can play qb!

200px-tombrady.jpg

you know what ........ i want a good quarterback ....... i don't care what color he is. just let him be good ......... and wear the red and black. and if you need to know ..... i am black.

yeah it's hard to tell with some receivers, like moss the way he runs it looks lazy but it's just he has those long strides. i seen calvin johnson running like that too on that td he scored last week. just making it look easy.

you did your homework.

dude ,you said the white rb's aren't as athletic as black rb's.

that racial stereotyping is what kept the "dumb" black kid from becoming a qb in the nfl.

athletics and intelligence have nothing to do with race.socio-economic issues might come in to play ;but not race.

ain't that right jimmy the greek ?

you know, if the falcons locker room has the same mentality as some of these board post, they will never field a decent team. they'll be too busy argueing race. nothing ever changes ..... does it? it seems that as our iq's supposedly go up ....... our common sense .............. goes down ...... down ...... down ..... down!

yall are still saying schaub is better than vick?

i'm sorry but if you're still saying that you're either an idiot or a racist.

why does he have to be either one? let the guy have an opinion!

that is what i said.

the old boy network .

it is now changing but it still exists to a degree.

**** white folk !

take it easy. thats not the way to express yourself.

why does he have to be either one? let the guy have an opinion!

schaubie is what we thought he was

what he aint is what some other people thought he was...

clarification........this thread was just meant to express the fact that i thought that the falcons made a great trade because we got 2 picks out of this and it was not like giving up the next brett farve

schaubie is what we thought he was

what he aint is what some other people thought he was...

schaubie looked more like an injury prone chris chandler than brett favre..

there was no "hype" to vick's accomplishments...the ticket sales speak for themselves.

just checked nfl.com could not find any stats on ticket sales per player. went to nfl hall of fame and same thing. guess ticket sales just isn't something that the nfl counts as an accomplishment. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

it just depends on the players, you got white players like eric crouch and matt jones that switched from qb to another position.

and crouch won a heisman.

true, what i was thinking. i can't stand close minded people, it is the nfl. the nfl scouts are going to tell players where they think they will fit in. warren moon is one of the best and some people gave him bad advice. he was one of the largest qb's i have ever seen int he nfl and especial of his era and that is why they thought he should play te...not because he was black....if one scout was raciest and said it is because you are black then that scout was a racist a-hole..not all the scouts where racist a-holes, the law of probability says not likley.