Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

warricka

schaub=great white hype

116 posts in this topic

and vick wasn't the great black hype ?

there was no "hype" to vick's accomplishments...the ticket sales speak for themselves.

id rather have blalock and houston than schaub.

that hasnt changed whether hes played good or bad.

there was no "hype" to vick's accomplishments...the ticket sales speak for themselves.

the ticket sales prove the hype.vick's accomplishment was a big shoe contract.more hype.

vick = 0 (zero) championships

the ticket sales prove the hype.vick's accomplishment was a big shoe contract.more hype.

vick = 0 (zero) championships

not only did vick sell a lot of tickets...he also enabled blank to raise ticket prices with impunity.

not only did vick sell a lot of tickets...he also enabled blank to raise ticket prices with impunity.

first thing blank did when he bought the team was lower ticket prices.

once the demand became greater;because of all the vick hype;ticket prices went up.

supply and demand.

now lets hear all the talk about what a mistake it was to trade him

don't worry, after this season there should be plenty of available qb's that fit your "ideal", such as jackson from minn., gray from jacksonville, you know, proven black qb's....(sorry, but you brought race into it)....

first thing blank did when he bought the team was lower ticket prices.

not true! another myth perpetuated by the apologist agenda. blank raised the price of tickets in "premium" seating areas that more than offset the cost of lowering ticket prices for previously unsold tickets.

if i'm wrong.....but hasn't there only been 1 black qb to win the sb? stfu!

how many black quarterbacks have there been?

not true! another myth perpetuated by the apologist agenda. blank raised the price of tickets in "premium" seating areas that more than offset the cost of lowering ticket prices for previously unsold tickets.

sounds like smart business to me.more than half of the premium seats are bought by companies that use them for business expenses anyway.

i myself never pay to go to a game.it is always on the company we are doing business with.

how many black qb have a sb ring?

shut up.

black qb's have been shut out the league before the explosion of black qbs a few years ago.

warren moon > peyton manning