poor former falcon qb...

domeOFpain

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm glad we got rid of him. got some picks. he really isn't anything special. people will say "but he's without his #1 receiver"... and? imagine him on this team that has been without a #1 receiver for years... it'd be the same thing, just sacked more... i was glad when we moved him, i'm glad we beat him, and i don't expect anything special from him.

some qb's don't have the luxury of a ridiculous, team-killing contract that keeps them from being benched for poor play (like we've seen in atlanta). i think schaub's tough psyche will keep him in good shape....

too bad we don't have some of that "poor play", from a certain someone this year. if we did, maybe we wouldn't be 1-6.

some qb's don't have the luxury of a ridiculous, team-killing contract that keeps them from being benched for poor play (like we've seen in atlanta). i think schaub's tough psyche will keep him in good shape....

dude save it. if you want to blame someone blank mckay and his coharts. if you were presented with a huge contract you would sign it to. it's not his psyche, it's his ability or the lack thereof.

can you show me a season where an atl qb played so poorly it warranted benching...? i mean, maybe 2005 but even then the team was still in the playoff race going to the last 2 weeks and our qb had 21 td's and only 13 int's (some fumbles too, i don't remember how many lost).

schaub sucks it just took him getting a starting job to show it. tough psyche = hard head. the sooner he realizes he sucks the better.

schaub sucks it just took him getting a starting job to show it. tough psyche = hard head. the sooner he realizes he sucks the better.

plus he doesn't have the luxury of having an organization that refuses to bench the "diva" no matter how poorly he plays. "you know who's" contract made it impossible to bench him, when he should have been benched on several occasions...

rolleyes.gif

you guys are pathetic ######ing ###### boys. yeah, schaub and joey really deserve all this. one guy gets punked on constantly just for being ookie's backup (next in line to take his job), and the other's getting punked now even though he's given this team and city everything he had. does he suck as a qb? yes

does he deserve to be punked on here all day every day just because he had to fill in for the loser who threw his ######ing career in the garbage can? **** no

you dumbazzes have no concept of class or being fans of a "team". that's what it boils down to. maybe in a year or two when it finally hits you that ookie won't be back, you'll finally move on.

i remember when atl actually had real fans. ****, you had to be. nobody would hardly admit any involvement with this loser franchise. now we have legions of bandwagoners because of vick's sorry azz.

bye-bye ###### boys. punking on the dude because he used to be vick's backup. that's so ######ing idiotic. you guys still have one foot in the ######ing jungle and don't even know it. that's what's funny as a mfer!

this is the first time that i have been on the board all day, and it took less than two minutes to find a ******** post. rolleyes.gif

rolleyes.gif

you guys are pathetic ######ing ###### boys. yeah, schaub and joey really deserve all this. one guy gets punked on constantly just for being ookie's backup (next in line to take his job), and the other's getting punked now even though he's given this team and city everything he had. does he suck as a qb? yes

does he deserve to be punked on here all day every day just because he had to fill in for the loser who threw his ######ing career in the garbage can? **** no

you dumbazzes have no concept of class or being fans of a "team". that's what it boils down to. maybe in a year or two when it finally hits you that ookie won't be back, you'll finally move on.

i remember when atl actually had real fans. ****, you had to be. nobody would hardly admit any involvement with this loser franchise. now we have legions of bandwagoners because of vick's sorry azz.

bye-bye ###### boys. punking on the dude because he used to be vick's backup. that's so ######ing idiotic. you guys still have one foot in the ######ing jungle and don't even know it. that's what's funny as a mfer!

and it didn't take long to find another one. rolleyes.gif

rolleyes.gif

bye-bye ###### boys. punking on the dude because he used to be vick's backup. that's so ######ing idiotic.

you guys still have one foot in the ######ing jungle and don't even know it.

[/b][/size][/color]that's what's funny as a mfer!

you wearing a white hood?