an unlikely scenario?

nuccah

wouldn't that be the rightful end for the 1972 dolphins? they defied all odds and went undefeated. that has stood since.

now what? does the devil finally take his end of the bargain? not only does he leave the pats to go undefeated, but leaving the dolphins, the very team that reached that same feat, at a winless, cellar-dwelling position, in the same division no less?

the chances are unlikely, but so is any teams chances of going undefeated, or winless, which has happened before..

wouldn't that be the rightful end for the 1972 dolphins? they defied all odds and went undefeated. that has stood since.

now what? does the devil finally take his end of the bargain? not only does he leave the pats to go undefeated, but leaving the dolphins, the very team that reached that same feat, at a winless, cellar-dwelling position, in the same division no less?

the chances are unlikely, but so is any teams chances of going undefeated, or winless, which has happened before..

i'd love to see that happen.

i don't know why, but it always irks me to see the 72 dolphins celebrating every year when the last undefeated team goes down. there would definitely be something sweet about seeing them go 0-16. if the patriots went 16-0 in the same season, that wouldrelly be rubbing it in.

i don't think either will happen though...