the patriots and colts have the most white players in the nfl.

eat a peach

is a major concern in the nfl and this alone could change the culture in the league.

if a young african american writer is worried about young black players ruining the league.

what will happen if the best young african american players are overlooked because of there culture?

there is a link. still looking ,i did here this on the radio..

is a major concern in the nfl and this alone could change the culture in the league.

if a young african american writer is worried about young black players ruining the league.

what will happen if the best young african american players are overlooked because of there culture?

what about an african grey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rfgetalhys...ted&search=

whitlock is not a young african american writer.....he is mantan moreland resurrected.....and its pretty well known in nabj circles that whitlock knows his "play to the fear of hip hop" is his way up the media chain...he does this crap on purpose. that article was just recycled from one he did on the nba.

whitlock is not a young african american writer.....he is mantan moreland resurrected.....and its pretty well known in nabj circles that whitlock knows his "play to the fear of hip hop" is his way up the media chain...he does this crap on purpose. that article was just recycled from one he did on the nba.

i'm not so sure about that. he spoke on detroit radio a city that is 90% black. he thinks that teams will start ignoring the black players based on there culture and he says they are correct to do it.

i'm not so sure about that. he spoke on detroit radio a city that is 90% black. he thinks that teams will start ignoring the black players based on there culture and he says they are correct to do it.

so what, he spoke on a radio station in atlanta, but you can believe it was a show where he wouldn't be challenged on his idiotic premise. he was on the panel at morehouse college to talk about black athletes and sports journalism...and got completely put in his place by c. vivian springer. trust, whitlock has found the niche that will get him some more dollars, that's all this is.

jason whitlock is a joke. he tells white america what it want's to hear to help validate their stereotypes. i still have yet to understand what in blue blazes hip hop culture is. yet i hear talking heads use it all the time. but hey the biggest consumer of hip hop are subburban white males....so i guess they should know. jason whitlock is as loved and respected in black america as clarence thomas. lol but you probably think that jessie and al speak for black fokes too huh... laugh.gif

if it was up jason whitlock all black people wouldn't exist except for himself.

a couple of my friends were eating in vegas during nba all star weekend and they saw jason in a resturant sitting and eating by himself... said no one was paying him any mind. he probably went thinking people were going to be tripping and falling over him because he's on tv and writes controversial articles.... maybe he should go vaction in idaho, where he stand's more a chance of fitting in.

a couple of my friends were eating in vegas during nba all star weekend and they saw jason in a resturant sitting and eating by himself... said no one was paying him any mind. he probably went thinking people were going to be tripping and falling over him because he's on tv and writes controversial articles....

i would of thought they would be tripping and falling over him because his fat ###### was in the way.

scoop jackson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

jemele hill>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

the no saints>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

bill bellicheck>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

jason whitlock

i'm over 50. hip hop means nothing to me.ask me to name a song ,if my life depended on it and i would be shot.

i would have had no clue that these two teams had the most white players. i also wouldn't care. i could not tell you how many falcons are white. again i don't care. i just think they happen to stink right now.

i would just like to win.

but if a black man writes this kind of stuff . what is the purpose? is there an agenda? i do not think so. i think the man is genuinely concerned about black athletes.

which i'm not one of.i'm an over 50 bald white guy that likes football and could care less about the race of the player. so please don't put words in my mouth. i can screw up all by myself with no help from anyone.

a couple of my friends were eating in vegas during nba all star weekend and they saw jason in a resturant sitting and eating by himself... said no one was paying him any mind. he probably went thinking people were going to be tripping and falling over him because he's on tv and writes controversial articles.... maybe he should go vaction in idaho, where he stand's more a chance of fitting in.

that's why he hates these athletes so much....he can't even get play from the cross-eyed fat cousin that has to hold the purses.

i'm over 50. hip hop means nothing to me.ask me to name a song ,if my life depended on it and i would be shot.

i would have had no clue that these two teams had the most white players. i also wouldn't care. i could not tell you how many falcons are white. again i don't care. i just think they happen to stink right now.

i would just like to win.

but if a black man writes this kind of stuff . what is the purpose? is there an agenda? i do not think so. i think the man is genuinely concerned about black athletes.

which i'm not one of.i'm an over 50 bald white guy that likes football and could care less about the race of the player. so please don't put words in my mouth. i can screw up all by myself with no help from anyone.

unbeknownst to you there is a segment of blacks and whites that do and say whatever for the almighty $$. he cares nothing about anyone but himself. alot of the stuff he says does more damage than those that he is speaking out against...how? it makes people that feel a certain way feel validated because.......here a black man agrees so it must be true. be like someone white coming out and saying, yes most whites are racist, and most whites hate seeing blacks prosper. and like those that hold his articles to be the gospel, you'd have some uninformed blacks that say..see i knew it...a white man has confirmed my suspicions so it must be true.... i'm sure you can find and pay anyone one to give you what you want, but surprisely (not) they are always in the minute majority in their thinking. jessie and al are no different.....why do they champion the cause of some and not others if it's the same issue? hmmmmmmmm they are paid to do what they do, and their biggest financial backers are "conservative" paid white men and organizations......... it is what it is.......