is eli better than any atl quarterbacks?

n420p69

your topic got moved,but i'll answer the question even though i'm not a

falcon fan. eli is a much better qb than harrington or leftwich. imo,eli's

biggest problem is he doesn't have the personality to deal with the ny

media circus effectively. i also think he'd do better under a different coach

than tom coughlin whose teams implode towards the end of the season.

i would take eli over any of our qbs any day of the week.

eli manning is having a breakout season - who has more passing yards, joey harrington or eli manning? who has a higher completion percentage? more completions? higher qb rating? yards per attempt? if you answered yes to joey harrington on each statistic you are correct.

now who has the 15th ranked scoring and 15th ranked yardage defense and who has the 12th ranked scoring defense and the 7th ranked yardage defense? who has the 20th ranked rush offense as opposed to the 6th ranked rush offense? who has plaxico burress, jeremy shockey, and brandon jacobs? who has roddy white, michael jenkins, and an aging warrick dunn?

eli has a bad coach, no other way to say it. 90% of his mistakes came from simple mechanics issues that any coach worth a job would constantly be drilling and re-drilling into any qb, much less a young qb. coughlin's ny teams typically are either in a state of open rebellion against coughlin or about two steps away from open rebellion. add to that the media circus, and it's easy to see where and how eli was screwed up from the start. he doesn't have the temperment to do well in ny.

i think he'd do better in atlanta, where the media circus is far less than ny. as far as being better than harrington or leftwich, yeah.

IF YOU THINK THAT WE HAVE A QUARTERBACK BETTER THAN ELI, YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR BRAND. NO. WE DO NOT HAVE ANYONE BETTER THAN ELI. NOBODY. NOT JOEY, NOT LEFTY, NOT MR. REDMAN. THERE IS NO ONE HERE IN ATLANTA BETTER THAN ELI.

........................... aka.........REV2000:w00t: