anyone else see fujita and smitty chatting on the field?

joe horn

it doesn't appear there's any bad blood. so, yeah, incidental contact.

also - i now officially feel bad for the panthers.

well, they may have patch things up in the last game of 2006. wasn't convinced scott was literally trying to take out smith last year, because i didn't see him do it more than once.

never saw it as a cheap shot. still don't.

if you have ever watched any footage of fujita water sliding, all this talk about intentionally trying to injure people would be laid to rest - the guy just has trouble controlling his momentum.

smitty got luckier than the wooden fence did - fujita didn't kick a hole through him.

never saw it as a cheap shot. still don't.

if you have ever watched any footage of fujita water sliding, all this talk about intentionally trying to injure people would be laid to rest - the guy just has trouble controlling his momentum.

smitty got luckier than the wooden fence did - fujita didn't kick a hole through him.

no offense, but i don't see why smith would have much to fear. fujita is an okay player, but i've never seen him as/thought of him as a hard hitter who would instill fear in opposing offenses.

no offense, but i don't see why smith would have much to fear. fujita is an okay player, but i've never seen him as/thought of him as a hard hitter who would instill fear in opposing offenses.

this is what happens when you miss the offseason...

you missed the entire point, the joke, the story, etc.

google scott fujita and water park, read up, and then come delete the above post.

this is what happens when you miss the offseason...

you missed the entire point, the joke, the story, etc.

google scott fujita and water park, read up, and then come delete the above post.

for those of us who don't really care about scott fujita but love a good laugh, can ya give a brief wrap up of what happened with scott fujita and a water park?

obviously he didn't pull a rod coleman.

for those of us who don't really care about scott fujita but love a good laugh, can ya give a brief wrap up of what happened with scott fujita and a water park?

obviously he didn't pull a rod coleman.

his own words during a peter king interview.

when it was time for me to go, i really had a good slide going, and the slide wasn't long enough. i probably went 20 feet further than the end of it and slammed feet first into some 2-by-4s. luckily, my foot went right through it because i was going so fast. who knows how bad the injury would have been if the wood didn't break.

"so i go crashing through the fencing, and there's just silence for a few seconds. i was ok, but a few seconds later, my foot was throbbing. it turns out i hurt my plantar fascia in my right heel. and right now, still, i'm having trouble putting my full weight on the heel.''